Overcompensating

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell James!?" I yell.

James gives me a perplexed look. "What?"

"I told you to bring one ship with you, right?"

"Yes? And I did just that." James replied.

"Okay, but why did you bring that one!?" I exclaim pointing at the ship outside my office.

"What's wrong with it?"

"'What's wrong'? James, that ship is as big as Vale itself. For crying out loud, that thing looks like it could destroy a kingdom in an hour." I exclaimed.

"Three and a half actually." James corrected.

"I don't give a shit, James! Get that shit out of my house!" I yelled.

Winter takes a step forward. "Sir, please. General Ironwood only has the best intentions for humanity in mind."

"Not now, Winter. Can't you see the adults are talking!?"

Winter's dumbstruck by the headmaster's attitude. "E-Excuse me!?"

"You are excused."

James slams his hands on my desk. "Ozpin, this is ridiculous! Besides, the council has put me in charge of security here so I'm not going anywhere."

"Then I'll march up to their offices and shove my cane up their asses!" I yelled.

A crow flies in through a window and transforms into Qrow. "Hey I'm back and saw that big thing in the sky. What did I miss?"

"See for yourself." Glynda points at two headmasters arguing about James big ship.

"Hm." Qrow takes a swig of his flask. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say Jimmy is overcompensating."

Glynda furrows her eyebrows. "Don't be ridiculous. James is not that juvenile."

"That's not what I'm seeing." Qrow told her.

Glynda just sighs as she feels a headache coming and takes her leave before it gets worse. 'I wonder how Siegfried is doing.'

I let out a sigh. "Whatever, I've struck a deal with Roman Torchwick. He'll be our eyes and ears on Cinder's little club for a while. They've already infiltrated the academy as students from Mistral."

"So what's the plan, Oz?" Qrow asked.

I take the Gendo Pose. "Let them think they have the upper hand like before. If they want to hit us hard, they'll need to hack the CCT first which can only be done through my office." I turn to my monitor and type something. "And when she tries, she'll be in for a surprise." I had an evil grin on my face. "Heheheh..."