Chapter forty six - The ex

Margaret POV

As I adjust the tie of my shoes. I heard a familiar voice on the other side. Making me frown in confusion. I tilted my head and try to shake it off.

"Impossible!" I mumble softly.

I didn't even take a step I heard the familiar voice again. Something tells me to look for it. And I didn't hesitate to U-turn to look for that voice.

As I getting more nearer to that voice. My sweat getting more colder. Just as I come to see the person who owns that voice. My eyes turns wide. I inhale a deep sigh and manage to breath for awhile.

It's none other than my ex boyfriend. His Adam Hill, the most bad boy , but handsome guy in my previous school. I frown as I look at him. Why the hell is he here? I mean in the stadium?

Well as you can see I am here in the stadium as my boyfriend keeps asking me to watch him again. I mean I am so bad in this since I don't even know a little of this sports. But he still insisted to let me try it.

Urgg.. as always I fall from his decisive eyes, each time he do his puppy look. How can I ever resist that? When he will do all the begging?

I turn my back as I don't want to know whatever this guy doing here. I should have never look for his voice anyway. He is the thing of my past.

If mom's here, she will lecture me over and over again. His the reason why my mom send me here. She doesn't like me to be around with that guy.

I mean Adam is sweet, thoughtful and everything but he is just too possessive when it comes to me. He always want me to stay at his side. He doesn't even want me to come home. Which we always argue a lot.

Every time I came home my mom will go berserk mode. She will keeps nagging me and telling me that my boyfriend is not good for me.

Till one day, I saw him using weed with those girls around him, giggling like a bunch of hayenna. I am not jealous at all, it's just that. From the way how he overly possessive on me. And now he's laughing flirty with those girls.

I did not cut off their whatever they are doing. Just as he texted me that he wants to see me. I just told him that I can't and I won't see him ever again. And then he became mad , texting and calling me although I don't answer him.

Resulting of him to pay a visit to my house. Which lead to my mom and him on fight. Since I already told my mom about me and him are over. She's very happy and ecstatic about it.

So when he came to my house. My mom told me to never meet him. So she meet him instead. He gets mad at my mom. I swear if he do something Crazy I will really punch him. If not for my mom I don't know what will I do to him.

But his visit never end that day. Every day he will unexpectedly came. Then one day he caught me and I am more shocked since I did not expected it to happen. He instantly crash his lips to me saying he misses me. I pulled away from him immediately.

"I told you I want to break things with you. Stop calling , texting and even go to my house. I don't to be with you and that's final. I hope you understand that!" I told while I looking at him with so much remorse.

He hold my wrist and I shake it off. The he shakes his head on respond.

"You can't! You know you can't. I won't let you leave me. I love y..'"

"Please stop! We both know we don't love each other. We just have same sentiment in life which I thought at first. But I was wrong. You turn out to be different!"

"What do you??" He asked me in confusion.

"You don't have to lie. I saw smoking weed last week with those girls!"

"Are you jealous? I don't love them. They are just for fun babe. You know you're the one I love!" He said making me cringe.

Gezz! I cringe in his words. I really hate guys who treated women like shit.

"Stop ok? That's my decision and it's final!" I said as I turn my back on him.

He grab me forcefully and try to kiss me again. But I already prepared myself. And I jab his side making him wince in pain. Then I punch him really hard on his face.

"Don't!" I said and I walked away.

Out in the distance I can still hear him screaming my name. And I flip my forefinger. 'fuck you'

"Mags" The hair in my skin feels goosebumps as I recognize that voice calling me the same name.

I didn't bother to turn my back since I know the owner of that voice. He then appear on front me. I looked at him trying to figure him out.

"Mags it's you! How are you?" He said while blinking few times as if he can't believe what his seeing.

"Yeah, hmmm I need to go!" I said to him and I about to pass him but he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him in question.

"After how many months not seeing each other it's that all you have to say? I mean wow mags I am offended here!" He said and I looked at him crazily.

"What do you want me to say? " I asked him.

"Duh... Is it pretty obvious we're lovers and you decided to cut things off like it's the simple things to do. And then you left without saying anything? You're mom won't say anything either. I been looking for you. And now I found you. I am happy so do you think we can be together again?" He said to me. Making me more looked at him like his the most crazy person in the world.