𝟒𝟓 | 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

TW: angst

TW: angst

Her body showed up right in front of the portal

"Y/N!" Gojo shouted.

"Kamado-sensei!" Yuuji shouted as he ran closer to her. Gojo teleported in front of his wife and held her inside his hands right when she fell.

"I can't hold the pain..." she mumbled.

"You can stop the bleeding.. you can do it..." he said. "You're strong. You've put up a great fight against them."

"I'm not going to be able to survive. My internal organs are mostly destroyed," she said. "I can't do anything about it."

Her haori got drenched with her own blood. Her right eye was blinded forever because of the sacrificial to summon the dragon. The other eye was partially blinded. And she got scratches all over her body. The fight was one hell of a war.

"Kamado-sensei!" Yuuji approached her. "You're not going to die!"

"Am I starting to hallucinate now? I kept on seeing my family since the battle was done," she said. "Or am I in Heaven?"

"You can hold the pain, Kamado-sensei!" Nobara shouted to her teacher. "Fushiguro told me even though you got punched by Sukuna to the air on the stomach real hard, you can still live until this second of your life!"

"I'm so sorry..." a tear rolled off from her eyes. "I will leave all of you."

"Why did you come back here?" Gojo asked to his wife. "You could've get yourself treated by them until you're in one piece again."

She slowly reached her hand out to cup her husband's cheek and caressed it slowly with a smile on her face. "There's no way that I'm going to survive even if I'm treated by them. I want them to treat the other demon slayers, not me."

"Please don't leave us, Kamado-sensei. We still need you to teach us a lot of things," Yuuji begged his teacher. "You promised to take us out on a soba restaurant again the last time we went there, right?!"

"Please don't, sensei!" Nobara cried out.

"I want to die by the hands of my own husband, the only one that I love in my whole life."