𝟾 | ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴠɪsɪᴛ

[A/N: This is just some kind of a filler/fluff chapter but ....it was worth writing so here u go :) Enjoy.]

• • •

Toga woke up in the middle of the night because someone was banging at her door. Groaning as she wraps herself with the thick blanket and forcefully dragged her body towards the entrance just to find out who interrupted her sleep. Her eyes widens a bit upon seeing Chifuyu's dishevelled state, panting heavily. 

She was utterly confused why everytime she sees him, he's always out of breath.

"Takana?" She asks, concerned. Sure she was indeed annoyed with someone waking her up at midnight but it all disappeared after knowing it was just him.

"I...I heard about what happened, are you okay? Who would want to take you? Are you hurt?" He interrogated throughly, not noticing that she just literally woke up, wearing an oversized sweated and pj's with a thick blanket wrapped around her figure. 

"S-sorry, I didn't realize you were already asleep." Chifuyu immediately apologized.

"Tuna mayo?"

"Yeah I know it's already twelve A.M. but I had to go straight to here from work." The blonde sighed as he wipes the sweat off his forehead even if it was a damn cold night, that what you get for running at full speed from the pet store to her apartment.

Toga gazed at him with guilt lingering in her chest, he was too worried about her that he had to go here instead of resting.

She opened the door widely and gestured him to get inside. His gaze widens a bit, was it really okay to be in here at this hour?

Chifuyu sighed. What was I thinking, this is Inumaki-senpai, her judgement is always right. If she wants me here, then I should be here, If she wants me to jump off a cliff, I'd gladly do so. Why would I dare go against her will. Chifuyu, You dumbass.

Toga invites him in and placed a pack of onigiri, a cup of ramen, and a bottle of water on the coffee table and flopped herself on the couch.

Chifuyu blinked. How did she managed to prepare a whole meal while I was busy mentally scolding myself?

"Thank you, Inumaki-senpai. But you didn't have to." Chifuyu says as he sat beside her. Toga only reached for the onigiri, threw away the plastic wrapper and shoved the rice ball on his mouth. She heard him mutter a thanks.

Toga only smiled as she tugs the blanket to warm her body, it trully was the coldest night of the year, she couldn't imagine how Chifuyu survived with only one jacket and a scarf.

Not that long, Toga was surprised to see Chifuyu had already finished his meal. She let out a soft smile, he must really really drained after his shift.

"Thank you for the food." The blonde clasped his hands together before he felt  something drape over his shoulders. He blinked twice, not really believing that his senpai just shared a thick blanket with him while she let her head rest on his shoulder.

Chifuyu's whole face slowly turns red as his heart quicken its pace. He didn't know what he did in his past life to deserve this, but nonetheless, he was thankful that Toga trusts him this much to take care of him like this. He'd do anything just so he'll never have to be  far from her.

His senpai's presence, is the only thing he needed to keep going on with his life.

A warm smile tugs against his lips while he looks to see a sleeping figure leaning against him. Chifuyu carefully removes the blanket from his shoulders and covered her with it.  She needs this, since she gets cold a lot than me...