nine

The next morning Lando woke up next to Xenia. His brows high on his forehead. How did he get here, he thought. Lando sat up straight and eyed the room of the girl next to him. Why are girls rooms always so organized and cosy at the same time. Lando set his eyes on the girl with dark brown hair as she started to move. She turned on her side as she now faced Lando.

Slowly her eyes opened, they went big but within a few seconds they were her normal size again. ''You drool in your sleep.'' Lando points out hoarse, a morning voice was heard. Lando clears his throat. Xenia sits up straight in her bed, she eyes the boy next to her. His brown curls sticking to all sides.

''Next time, I will let you sleep on the street. I'm serious.'' Xenia grabs a hairtie from her wrist and puts her long hair in messy bun.

''I.. I mean.. It's cute.'' His hand scratches his chest as his eyes stayed on Xenia.

''Thank you.'' Xenia nods. She crawls over his legs and steps out of her bed. ''Didn't know you were home so soon?'' Xenia threw her head back and watched how Lando his eyes went up real fast. Boys..., she thought.

''You missed me, huh?''

''No, not really.'' Xenia walked up to her dresser.

She grabs a brush of her dresser and walks back to Lando. She threw the brush on his lap as she points to her own hair. ''You kinda look like Einstein.'' She mentions.

''So we are both throwing shade on eachother now?'' Lando his lips turned in a grin as he grabs the brush to comb his curls.

''Xe!'' A boyish voice yells, Lando drops the brush in fear as he looks at Xenia, the voice really close by her door. ''What!?'' She yells back. ''Don't come in, I'm naked!'' Xenia adds.

Lando furrows his eyebrows as his lips held a boyish grin. ''Oh.'' Lando said soft. Xenia gave him a warning look. ''What do you want, Lucée?'' She asks her brother who is standing outside her door.

''Since when do you own jordan one's?'' Xenia looks at Lando, he bites on his bottom lip to hold his laugh as he shrugs his shoulders.

''Since yesterday.'' Xenia finally says.

''Oh, cool.'' Lucée answers.

''Are mom and dad home?'' Xenia asks unsure. ''No they are out, you know.. taking their casual forest walk and lunch together, that romantic shit.'' — ''Oh, by the way I'm also going out, with the boys.''

''Okay, have fu—

''I might aswell put on your new jordans because they are definitely not your size!'' Xenia her face fell in shock.

''I won't tell mom and dad, bye sis!'' With that Lucée storms from the stairs and leaves Xenia shocked.

Lando bursts out laughing as he watches Xenia her face. ''Ah, shut up Norris.'' Xenia shakes her head as she walks to her closet. ''So we are home alone now...'' Lando says in a teasing voice, he stands up from her bed and walks to her in his underwear.

Xenia looks at him, not bothering with seeing him in his underwear. ''Yeah, we are. So if you want to take a shower.. Take the bathroom in my brothers room.''

Lando smiles as he grabs his clothes from the ground were he dumped them yesterday night. ''Lando, please remember I'm your employee.'' Xenia sighs as she grabs her outfit for today.

''No, we are mates.'' He smiles at her. Xenia her lips turn into a small smile. ''Oh, I have a famous friend now....'' — ''I can finally boost my Instagram now.'' Xenia smiles at him playfully as Lando shakes his head while he laughs.

''Eh.. Thanks for letting me sleepover.'' Lando says after a few seconds, he runs his hand uncomfortably through his hair.

''No problem. Now please get your ass in the shower, I want to eat breakfast.'' Xenia smiles as she walks to her own bathroom. Lando just keeps standing on his spot as his eyes are on Xenia.

''Oh sorry.. It's on the second floor, the third door.'' She says. ''Towels and all that stuff are in his bathroom, so feel free to use them.'' Xenia adds.

''Thanks, love.'' And with that Lando walks off the stairs.