Rindou // Well Played

Rindou

"Where's Ran?" Sanzu asked and hand me a glass of whiskey.

I shrug my shoulders. "hooking up with someone? I don't know," I flopped my body on the couch. "What's new?"

"Nothing new, same faces every day," Koko said.

"Well, this club is the closest to our university. I'm not surprised to see familiar faces every day." I drink the liquor from the glass.

"I want new faces," Sanzu said.

"Then go to another club, idiot," Koko replied. Sanzu was about to hit Koko when the door of the VIP room opened. A girl entered, She's holding a tray with glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Even if the room is quite dim, Her beauty shines throughout the room. Sanzu and Koko got stunned by her beauty and became silent like an angel was passing by. I had never seen her face before, maybe she's new.

"Here are your orders, Sir." She said and gently put our orders on the table. After she's done, she slightly bows at us. "Enjoy the night." She said and exited the room.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"You don't know her? Her name is y/n, a first-year multi-media arts student. She's quite popular because of some rumor." Koko said as he opened the bottle.

"What rumor?" I asked.

"Dude, are you living under a rock?" Sanzu shakes his head. "The rumors say that she's an escort, that some old dudes pay her for sex." Sanzu drinks from his glass.

"Others say that they saw her coming out from a car with an old man, handing her some cash," Koko said.

"Well, it's just a rumor," I said and sipped on my whiskey.

y/n

"it's her..."

"did you know, my cousin saw her with an old man at the hotel that she's working at?"

"Yuck! that's low of her."

"And I heard that she got pregnant by a politician and had an abortion."

"And she's giving head to the guys from other departments for 500 yen."

I heard the girls are talking about me in the hallway of our department building, their voices became loud when I passed by. they don't care if I hear them or not.

The rumor begun when I trusted the wrong person. My best friend started that rumor because she thought that her boyfriend and I are doing something behind her back but the truth is I never talked to him. I have my own problems to deal with and I don't have time in creating more drama.

But instead of talking to me, she decided to hurt me with that rumor that spread like wildfire throughout the art department.

If you ask me, I don't care about it because I know this will die down eventually, what I need is to focus on my studies.

I reached my locker. They wrote the word Escort, whore, and slut in bold letters on it. I just sighed "They were like high schoolers."

I open them to get the things that I need for my class. after I'm done, I closed it and started walking towards my classroom. I can feel their stares at me but I shrug it off.

After my class, I have two hours vacant and I don't have anything to do so I decided to pass the time at the library. I went to my favorite seat at the corner where the students rarely go so, I could have my peace while reading some books.