The Truth

"The truth is Areum said that you got, you know...bullied by Myung-Hee."

"Myung-Hee?"

"Yeah, She suddenly came up to us in the middle of the class and said that she would slap her for me. I wanted to say yes But I declined and planned to do it later at lunch but she suddenly did it! And some random person screamed and Areum started pointing her finger at Chareum accusing her like "I had to! Chareum threathened me and I couldn't do anything!" Something like that. I tried to explain them but got cut off by a another bitch called Jihye. I should have known. Remember our last grade? Those two got in trouble just because of Myung-Hee being noisy. They probably felt embarrassed. If that was the reason they are angry at her I would be laughing my ass off."

'Hayan is really chatty today, My mouth feels tired after hearing her talk.'

Hayan scoffs.
"You know what's more funny? I got involved! I didn't even do anything!"

"After that rumors started spreading and i didn't want you to get involved."  Chareum added.

I could see Chareum's eyes saddening.

"Well, It was lunch and Myung-Hee comes up to me and questioned me the real reason why Areum slapped her. Can't you believe that!? She knew she were lying!"

'Is it just me or Hayan is acting like Chareum.'

I spoke to Chareum and asked her about the male lead who was supposed to back her up.

"Um Chareum...what about that guy named Kim-Deokgu?"
'I think I saw Deokgu with the female lead'

"Oh that bastard, He ignored us and just stared at the whiteboard. But he helped us at the last moment when Areum framed Myung-Hee. "

"I see,"

"Anyways, I told her the truth and we Kabam!Wabam! Shakalaka Areum and Jihye!"

'Kabam? Wabam? Shakalaka...What the hell?'
"Wow really?"

Chareum laughs with proud.
"Yeah! You should've seen her face!

Ding Dong

"Class is starting."

Hayan talked to me in a worried voice and a very worried face.
"Seo-yeon, did you get involved without us knowing?"

'Ill tell you sooner'
"No! Of course not! I'd be lying if I said yes!"

"Please tell us if you got involved! Cause Ill kick their ass!"

'...'
"Why...would do that to me?"

"Its obviously because were friends stupid!"

Chareum gives us a smile.
"Yeah! Oh shit-! Lets hurry up to our classrooms! GO! GO! GO!"

 They run outside the cafeteria and looked at me back saying their goodbyes.

"HEY WAIT- SEE YA LATER SEO-YEON! LETS HANG OUT AGAIN!"

"hey dont push me you-"

I could see Hayan's vein popping.

"Lets hurry or well get in trouble."

I could hear their silly argument from afar but I was still mesmerized of what they said.

'Friends? We're friends? A character like you, who is a fake person?'

"Right- class...I should hurry!"

I ran as fast as I can to the classroom and got there on time.

"Phew..."

I sat on my chair and looked at Jinho.
And to my surprise he was looking back at me.

'Why is he looking at me?'

I opened my mouth.

"Hello Jinho!"

"..."

'Atleast talk when you look at someone mister Male lead.'