Part 8

I led Lily to the spare room, trying to keep my nerves together. It was a decent sized room, decorated nicely, with by far the most comfiest bed in the house.
"Here you go." I said, opening the door and letting her go through, before following her in.
"Thank you Olivia" she said looking slightly up at me.
"Anytime lily." I replied, smiling softly at her. "Is there anything else you need?"
"No I'm alright thanks."
"Alright well, you know where my room is if you need anything." I paused and looked at her, god she was beautiful.
"Goodnight lily."
"Goodnight Olivia."
I smiled before walking out and closing the door behind me. As I walked back down the corridor to my room, I could still hear faint chatter of my parents guests downstairs.
I lay down on my bed, closing my eyes and sighing. How could lily be with someone like him. He didn't deserve her at all, why was she even with him. The only times I've seen him treat her even slightly well was when he's in front of people, what a dick.
After lying in bed for what felt like hours, I drifted off. Finally falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of shouting. What the fuck is going on.
I heard crying and a loud voice, Ryans?
Oh no.
I jumped out of bed and opened my door quietly. why weren't my parents woken up from this? Oh wait, cause they're the heaviest sleepers in the world. I listened to the voices, Ryan and... Lily.
"Why won't you?" He shouted, why won't she what?
"Because baby I'm not in the mood, please stop." My eyes went wide, shit.
"Why the fuck am I even with you, you're always so frigid."
I clenched my jaw, I swear to god I will kill him.
"I'm sorry baby, I'll do it." I heard her say quietly. Oh no you won't. I walked quickly from my room to Ryan's and burst in. I didn't care what I was possibly about to walk in on.
I swung the door open, my eyes going wide when I see lily, stood in the centre of Ryan's room in her bra and pants.
Oh wow.
"What the fuck Olivia." I heard Ryan say angrily.
I shook my head, tearing my eyes away from Lily. I didn't think this through, I didn't want to get beaten up, but I also didn't want her to do something she didn't want to.
I looked at Ryan, he was sat on his bed in his boxers, his eyes slightly squinting.
Great, he was still drunk.
Fuck it.
"I'm taking lily home."
"No you're not." He replied, standing up.
"Yes I am, you're drunk and you're being a dick, I'm taking her home.
Ryan stood up like he was about to do something, I guess he was too tired though, as he just swore at me a few times and muttered something under his breath, before sitting back down and turning around.
I looked at lily, she looked like she was about to cry.
"Come on." I said, stepping forward and gently taking her hand. I grabbed the pyjamas she was wearing off the floor and led her out of his room. Shutting the door quietly behind me.
"How are you going to take me home?" She asked, her voice slightly cracking.
"I'm not, come on." I whispered, taking her to my room and shutting the door.
I handed her the clothes back, gesturing for her to put them on.
After she had put them on I saw her wipe her eyes.
"Can I hug you?" I whispered, stepping forward slightly.
"Yes please."
That's all I needed to hear.
I stepped forward, pulling her into my chest and wrapping my arms tightly around her.
"Thank you." She muttered, leaning her head on my chest.
And for the second time tonight, I was hugging her.