Chapter 30

The drive back home we made it in silence, but no words were needed to know we were happy. I had a smile on my face I couldn't stop, and my girl had one too. The shine in her eyes was back. I hold her had as I drive back home and caress it with my thumb. This is great, all the emotions I feel right now are wonderful. It makes me feel happy, alive. She loves me, as impossible as I thought it would be, she loves me too.

We arrive to the house and I rush to open her door and I hold her hand as we walk inside the house. Our men are looking at us, and even they don't say anything I know they have questions.

"Everyone is looking at us." Hope says as i close the door behind me.

"Let them see and let them get used to it." I say and she smiles, her cheeks are red. "Don't be shy baby, they should already know how in love I am with you." I say and she laughs.

"I need sone water." She says walking in the kitchen.

"I'm serious Hope," I say hugging her from behind as she drinks her water. "I don't want you to be my wife only on paper." I say turning her around to look her in the eyes. "I want you to be mine in every possible way, I want everyone to know you're mine." I add and she smiles placing her arms around my neck.

"I also want to be yours in every possible way." She whispers to my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Oh, you teasing me now." I sat sliding my hand slowly from her waist to her ass.

"What am I doing?" She shyly asks.

"You're driving me crazy, that's what you're doing." I say pushing her face up from her chin and start to lean in to kiss her slowly. I can feel how agitated her breathing gets, I could swear I can hear her heart beat faster, she closes her eyes waiting for me to close the gap. I grab her face and pull her in closer when...

"Tom." Harrison says making me let go of Hope and her giving a small jump back.

"Yes, Harrison?" I say killing him with my eyes.

"We got him."

"Who?"

"A man who drunkenly bragged about shooting one of the Holland." He says.

"Where is he?"

"Basement."

"Let's go." I say and start walking away.

"Tom? What's going on?" Hope asks.

"Go to your room." I say running out of the kitchen.

When Harrison and I arrive at the basement the man is already tied from hands and feet. Harry is in the room and when Sam heard he was being brought in, he wanted to be present too so he is here too. I walk up to the men who looks slightly drunk.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Ben." He replies.

"Ok Ben," I say taking of my suit jacket and rolling up my sleeves. "I heard you've been saying you shot one of the Holland brothers, that one in specific." I point at Sam who is standing on the side. "Is that true?"

"No it's not."

"No, no, no Ben I don't like lies, and i have a really short temper so you don't don't want to lie to me."

"I'm not. I was drunk I didn't know what I was saying. It's nonsense."

"See that's where you're mistaken, you know what they say 'drunken words are sober thoughts.' So tell me, who hired you to shoot my brother?"

"Nobody I-" he starts to speak when I punch him in the face.

"Again, who hired you?" I ask and he stays silent. "Ok." I say before punching him again. I'm growing impatient so this time I hit him with more strength. "Let's try again, who hired you?" I say almost screaming in his face. Ben looks to the side and eyes the twins. "No don't look at them they're not gonna help you." I pull him to face me by his hair. "Look you can either talk right now or we can go all night, I don't have anything else to do, anybody here has somewhere else to be?" I ask looking around and everyone mumbles "no." "See, we got time today Ben. Who hired you?" I ask again and still no answer. "Fuck this shit." I say before punching him again.