Part 9

LILYS POV

"Why won't you?" Ryan shouted, looking at me angrily.
I had heard him come home earlier, and I wanted to make sure he wasn't mad at me, I thought if I came into his room to talk to him then maybe it would sort things out. But I didn't expect him to still be drunk.
"Because baby, I'm not in the mood, please stop." I said, tears spilling down my cheeks.
"Why the fuck am I even with you? You're always so frigid." He replied, rolling his eyes and sitting down on the edge of his bed.
I wiped my tears, I don't want to upset him.
"I'm sorry baby, I'll do it." I said, slowly taking off Olivia's hoodie.
Olivia...
No, Ryan my boyfriend.
After I had taken off the hoodie, I slowly took of the trousers, dropping them on the floor and stepping out of them, leaving me in my pants and bra.
I looked over at Ryan, who had now taken off his clothes and was sat on his bed in his boxers.
"Your amazing baby, I love you." He whispered as I took a step forward.
Suddenly, the door burst open and Olivia barged in. Thank god.
My eyes met hers, and I swear I saw them darken when she looked at what I was wearing.
"What the fuck Olivia." Ryan shouted, causing her to shake her head and look away from me.
Did she hear what Ryan and I were saying?
"I'm taking lily home." She said, looking at Ryan. I looked at her, her jaw was clenched and her fist was balled.
She looked angry.
"No you're not." Ryan replied, about to stand up.
"Yes I am, you're drunk and being a dick. I'm taking her home."
He looked like he was about to do something and I braced myself, until he sighed and sat back down.
I breathed a shaky sigh of relief when I felt her gently take my hand. She made me feel comfortable, safe.
"Come on." She whispered, leading me out of Ryan's room and closing the door.
"How are you going to take me home?" I asked, the tears threatening to spill again.
"I'm not, come on." She whispered, now leading me to her own room.
She handed me her clothes again and I took that as a sign to put my clothes on, forgetting I was only wearing my bra and pants.
After I was dressed, I looked up at her, and her eyes softened. Why does she look at me like that?
"Can I hug you?"
"Yes please." Was all I could get out before the tears started to roll down my face again.
She gently grabbed my arms pulling me into her chest and wrapping her hands around my shoulders. I tucked my head into her neck
"Thank you."
I felt safe when she hugged me.

She was so caring.
Despite her looking kind of intimidating, I've come to find she's the complete opposite.
Her gentle hand slowly stroked the back of my head, as she rested her chin on the top of it.
After a while she slowly released her grip on me and looked down, meeting my eyes.
Her eyes were beautiful, a soft blue. Not too bright, they reminded me of the sea.
"You tired?" She asked , her eyes filled with Concern still.
"Yeah, I'm sorry I'm keeping you up." She smiled at me.
"Hey it's okay, you can sleep in my bed."
"Really? Where will you go?"
"I'll sleep downstairs or something."
"No." I replied way too quickly.
"I mean, it's not fair to kick you out of your bed. It's big enough for both of us, I don't move around too much in my sleep." I don't know why I said that.
"Sure."