𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

//TW// gruesome

 Amara had another nightmare so I've been up all night comforting her even when she went back to sleep

Amara had another nightmare so I've been up all night comforting her even when she went back to sleep. I can't sleep when she needs me. A reason why I haven't slept in days after she was taken.

Tears stained her cheeks and her eyes were puffy from the amount of crying she did. It breaks my heart when I see her like this. Yet I couldn't do anything to stop the pain she was feeling. It fucking hurts me that I can't do anything.

Her grip around my neck tightened so I turned my head to her. She was still asleep but her eyebrows were furrowed together so I kissed her forehead three times. I watched as the crease in her forehead disappeared, instantly relaxing my heart. My eyes glanced at the clock on the nightstand, seeing that it's 5 in the morning meaning that it's my baby's birthday.

The door to our bedroom opened so I lifted my head up slightly and squinted my eyes to adjust to the light coming inside the room.

"It's time." Pietro whispered as he stood in the door way. I slowly nodded my head in response and listened to the sound of the door closing. Sighing, I laid my head back down as I trailed my fingers through Amara's hair.

Gently, I laid her head back onto the pillow and got up from the bed slowly so I don't wake her. She needs to rest. She's been through enough shit.

I watched as she blindly reached out to hold something so I put my pillow in her arms and she unconsciously hugged it. A smile formed on my lips when her mouth curved upwards slightly in her sleep.

After getting ready, I walked out of the bedroom and walked to the basement doors. High rage rushed through my veins as I approached the cell the bastard was in.

"My son." Giovanni weakly spoke before spitting out blood onto the floor. As promised, he will fucking suffer for touching my wife.

I made sure my men left him alive because I wanted his fucking blood on my hands as I kill him slowly.

"Don't call me that." I spat out angrily, sitting on a chair in front of his cell. I unlocked the cell and pulled his body upright before pulling him outside the cell. The same cell he left my wife in.

Roughly, I pushed him onto the floor causing him to groan in pain. I grabbed a knife from the table and bent down to his level. "I want you to feel the pain that my wife did." A hard fist was collided with his jaw which made his face twist to the side because of the harsh impact. "I want you to suffer just like my wife did." I gritted out and punched his jaw again as he groaned in pain.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins when his blood stained my hands, "This is for causing all the nightmares my wife has been through." I stabbed my knife into his stomach as blood spilled out of his mouth and some splattered onto my face. A sinister appeared on my lips when his brown eyes glossed with tears slightly. Weak fuck.

I chopped of his hands with my knife as his screams of pains echoed through the basement. I picked up his hands that fell onto the floor and punched his cheekbone with it. "P-please have mercy." He whaled as tears fell down his blood stained cheeks.