21.Mine

Mew: Don't hurt your "baby Mew" na hubby...

Gulf: Do you think hubby can hurt his baby...I just wanna make love to my baby...lots of love ..can you let hubby love you, baby...

Mew: smiled, Hmm...Baby Mew wants hubby's love, No Baby Mew wants hubby's lots of love...

Gulf: Hubby will give whatever baby wants....Now can hubby make love to my baby Mew...Mew nodded shyly....

Mee thought Gulf is just gonna tease him the way he does at the time of punishment but he doesn't know what Gulf is trying to do here...

Gulf started loving mew the way he punishes him...like kissing his lips till it gets swollen, sucking his neck till it leaves marks, and torturing his nipples like those are the last thing on which his life depends....mew is enjoying every touch of his husband and moaning hard...

Gulf opened the bottle of lube while sucking Mew's nipples...Gulf pour lube on his hand and applied on Mew's semi-hard member...

Mew: it's cold hubby...Mew shyly said that...

Gulf peck on Mew's lips and said I know honey ...then he took a generous amount of lube and put it in his entrance...Gulf's entrance is already loosened coz after coming back home Gulf was missing mew and when Ana didn't let him see mew he think about mew in the washroom and Gulf did play with his hole to satisfy his desire of getting fucked by his husband...

After applying lube Gulf get on top of Mew and said Hubby loves you baby Mew...he started kissing mew to distract him from experiencing any pain ..Gulf aimed his hole towards Mew's dick and started going down on it...Gulf and Mew both hissed in pain...Gulf felt pain coz Mew is big, though he is not fully erect still he is too big for Gulf's ass and Mew hissed coz Mew's dick is being squeezed inside Gulf's tight hole...

Gulf Didn't break the kiss and move his tongue inside his husband's mouth to give him more pleasure....Gulf slowly getting down swallowing that giant rod...

When Gulf settled Mew's dick inside his hole he broke the kiss and sit straight to move up and down...Gulf felt difficulty doing that coz of pain but today he wants his hubby....they were apart for so many days and today they confessed their love so all the love inside their heart should come out from somewhere ...

Mew: Eyes were stick on Gulf when gulf is bouncing on Mew's dick...aaahhh...aaahhh shhhh aaahhh....though Mew's mind is still of a child but his body and his body needs are not...how can he not notice this sexy naked creature who is bouncing on his dick....Gulf is looking extreme sexy that Mew is getting harder ....

Gulf: aaahhh mewwwwwwwww aaaaahhhh aaahhhh mewwww youuuu areeee so biiiggggg aaahhh ..gulf look back at his butts aahhh you are tearing myyyy holeeeee baby......

Gulf started screaming and Mew is looking at his husband crying out in pleasure....Mew's hands unknowingly traveled on Gulf's waist and helped his husband to ride him...

Both were moaning and enjoying this extreme hot ride but Gulf wanted to change this position as he is not getting enough attention from his husband's dick...Gulf slowly leaned and said...Mew do as hubby says ...and without removing the dick from his hole Gulf turned Mew on his body...

Gulf: Baby make love to your hubby now...

Mew: Huh...

Gulf: hold Mew's butt cheek and push up which slide Mew's dick deep inside Gulf's ass...and Gulf screamed ..aaahhhhhnn like this ....yes baby Gulf started pushing mew's body up and down to fuck his hole...