Chapter-56

Time skip after 1 week:-

In these 1 week, nothing much happened,just like same, they went to school/college and after that Aera have to go to her different companies to done her work along with blackpink and for bts they also went to their company to help their dad, and you can say that their life was preety normal, and about mafia work, they get many information from the files they get by after finishing Shinee mafia group, but still August-D (aka Suga) and Ghost (aka Jennie) are busy in finding more information by hacking their devices and restore deleted files, and they also find about other gangs too, but for right now they all (aka bts, bp included Aera) get shock because today they get notified by their school/college that exams are going to start, so right now there is a huge chaos in Kim mansion, as all kim siblings except Aera, Namjoon,Jin, Jisoo , Suga, Hobi and Jennie, all are running here and there and fighting with each other for notes and someone is asking what is the syllabus, like we have to study maths too, or blaa blaa.

And about the calm ones, Jin and Jisoo are revising their notes, while Jennie and suga are writing something, Hobi is checking his notes with namjoon's notes to confirmed that as he do not miss something....

While Namjoon and Aera are relaxing and enjoying the scene/chaos created by their rest siblings......

And till this time, their parents enter inside the living room from their work place/company....

Mom:- Whats happening or commotion going here kids?

Aera &Joon:- Nothing mom.

Tae said with gasping:- How can you two said that it's nothing, we are here freaked out and you two are just behaving like that nothing happened.

Dad:- Jin, my son tell me what's the matter?

Jin:- O mom and dad today we get notified from our school/college that exams are starting from Monday as it is Friday, so we get two days for revision and literally they all except Aera, Namjoon, me, jisoo, jennie, suga, hobi, (in short elder ones and the youngest) are panicked and they are searching their notes, etc....

Mom:- Than what's the problem, chill kids it's just a exam, not ... (Cutted by dad)

DAD:- Sorry honey, I am not supporting you in this matter, even tho how I am a loving person and chill with my kids but when it comes to study , I am very strict, and I don't want any of my children get fail or bad marks, and from now not you 7 only have to tension about it, but now you 5 are my daughters so I want all of you have to be best in study, and give your best to get good marks, that doesn't mean I expect you all for to get 95%+ but I want to you all to get good marks, to get above 75% that's it and it's not you are weak , but apart from only having fun you all have to handled business after us and you all are handling now, but it doesn't mean that you will not pass your exams, it's for you, because I don't want people to say that you all are handling business because of your family and you all are not even have degree, so you know it's a judging people all over/around us, they didn't say in front of us but talk behind our back and I don't like if someone bad mouth about my children, and I know you all are very smart, so please kids study hard for yourself not for others, because in this judgemental society we have to proof ourselves.

Mom:- Well now I am also with you honey, but I want to tell you my kids, do what you want, and study that field which you like, or you want to be, not study that which you don't like or you forced too, okay and in all of you who want to do something else he or she can tell us and we both will support you, in no matter what, just like my parents and ... I mean they support me, and not pressurise to handle our family business and let me to study medical and now see I am a doctor and own hospital too, and for Aera, I never pressurised her to handle business but she from little like from when she was maybe 4 or 5 she like interested in business and always pleaded her grandparents to take her with them and from that age she understands it and try to get more so by this we all know that she is interested in it so my parents declare her as heiress, and well about her she like everything, so she is immersed in every field, and same goes for my other 4 daughters, they also like business, so they are in so my sons tell your wish what you all like.