A Day Out With Him

We walked inside as Taehyung dragged me to the clothing department.

We kept roaming here and there, looking for clothes as Taehyung came to me with a dress.

It was velvet maroon dress, it looked very professional and decent though.

"try it on." He spoke handing me the dress as I nodded walking toward the dressing room and changing into the dress.

I reached my back to close the zip as I somehow halfly zipped but was unable to do after that.

What do I do now?

I took out my phone texting Taehyung.

"Can you come here?" to my surprise it was quickly seen by him as I felt a knock on the door.

I opened the door, letting him in as I put all my hairs on my left shoulder before I turned my back at him pointing to the zip.

"oh." He spoke touching the zip to do it as I felt him slightly cold hands on my back.

His movements were gently. I didn't panic nor did I shiver, he gently did it before speaking, "done".

I turned around smiling at him, "Thank you." I said as he nodded and walked out of the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I awed while looking. It looked pretty on me. Indeed he has a great fashion sense.

Though it was thin strapped. But it wasn't short. It wasnt too tight. It fitted on me and it didn't clung too much onto my body. I loved it.

He knows what kind of clothes I like

I smiled at myself again before opening the door to walk out.

(Author's POV) 

Y/n walked out of the dressing room calling Taehyung.

His gaze fell on her as he looked back. He smiled looking at his wife as he slightly licked his lower lip since the dress showed her curves well.

For him It was perfect. It looked perfect on her.

Y/n took small steps towards him as Taehyung took bigger steps before gently holding her waist.

"do I look okay?" she asked him shyly as he lovingly looked her.

"Mm hm. You look perfect. Let's get it for you." He said putting her strands behind her ear as she smiled looking at him.

"Thank you Taehyung ssi." She smiled, making him smile back.

"Try this one as well." taehyung smiled handing her another dress.

"Okay. Can you help me for a min?" she asked him referring to the zip as he quickly nodded his head understanding what she meant.

They walked inside the dressing room as he undid her zip before walking out.