16

——

——

I arrived to Jungwon's house, the house was still full. I could hear the crickets outside chirping loudly.

"You like staying home alone like this??"

"Yea, I don't really get much of it when my idiot sister is around. Calling mom to help her with things all day long." He chuckled, "it was relieving when I heard she was going off for college."

"I can't wait to go to college, I'll leave Hewon to mom and dad. And I'll be all on my own, exploring the world."

"You're going to go abroad??" He tilted his head in confusion.

"No silly, when I mean world...I mean Korea. I wouldn't be able to make it out there in the world by myself." I laughed out.

"What about you Yang? Don't have any future plans??"

"I do. I make a lot for street racing but I won't make it a profession, I'll be majoring in something serious." He grinned

"Funny coming from a 2.0 student." I snickered, the male rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I'll show you what Yang magic can do."

"Yang magic my ass."

"Go wash up I'll give you some of my extra clothing, Jangmi locked her door. I always manage to find the keys but I didn't find it this week."

I nodded, going up the stairs into a room. A random room.

As I entered the bathroom I stripped of my clothes and hopped into the shower. I let the warm water rinse my hair and flow through my body...I grabbed the bottle of shampoo that smelled like axe.

Wait...

I looked back at the shampoo "Shampoo for Men." Am I in Jungwon's room?!

There's no turning back now, I'm already soaking wet. I squeezed the shampoo out and let it drop into the palm of my hands then massaged it into my hair.

If Jungwon smells his shampoo, he's gonna know exactly what happened.

——

I wrapped myself in one of the fresh robes that was placed in the cabinets, then tools another towel to dry my hair.

"Yang!" I yelled loudly, I could hear footsteps enter the room. I peeked through the door and saw Jungwon coming into the room, I didn't dare come out of the bathroom.

"Did you take a shower in my room? And use my shampoo?" He snickered, I rolled my eyes and sighed "I didn't know until I smelled the shampoo and looked at the labeling just...hand me the damn clothes." I reached my hands out through the door, waiting for the fabric to touch my skin.

And once it did, I shut the door tight and got dressed.

——- TIME SKIP

"You smell like...well me." Jungwon entered the room once again and took a seat next to me on the bed.

"Well duh, I used your shampoo and body wash. I didn't have anything else." I shrugged. "My nose was suffocating from that strong scent."

"It's not even that strong you're just sensitive, if there's anything that's strong. It's that damn perfume you wear all day." He shot resulting me to scoff.

"That cologne you wear suffocated me all day long, how much axe do you use?!"

"A good amount." He raised his head off confidently, yea a good amount to make someone pass out.

"Whatever, I'll be leaving. To whatever free room I find, goodnight."

"Goodnight don't let the bed bugs bite, cause I bet you'll be back in my room all scared." He teased, grinning devilishly.

"Hahaha so funny, go to hell." I put up the middle finger before slamming the door shut.

Screw you Yang.

——-

Did y'all miss me? Because I was gone for a week I was too lazy to write ;(