𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲||𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

"Well you didn't have to threaten them Xavier

"Well you didn't have to threaten them Xavier." Amara glared at as we walked outside of the sky diving building. Best believe I threatened their asses after nearly killing my girl because they didn't check the fucking parachutes.

"Yes I did." I grumbled, opening the car door for her. She crossed her arms over her chest, shit she's mad. "No you didn't. We've talked about this." She rolled her eyes. Rolled her goddamn eyes.

"I don't give a fuck. They almost killed you now get in the fucking car." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I'm not going to argue with her on her birthday.

"You're a real dick sometimes Xavier." She scoffed and got into the car so I closed the door after her. I took a deep breath and got into the drivers side and drove out of the parking lot.

"I'm sorry for being a dick." I mumbled after a few minutes of silence. She sighed, "Better be." She mumbled and gave me a smile as she continued to fiddle with the rings on my fingers.

I parked the car into the driveway and got out to walk to the passengers side. After opening the door for Amara, I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked down at her as I pin her to the car. I lean my forehead against hers and kiss her soft lips gently. Her hands immediately go to my hair as she trails her fingers through my curls. My tongue slowly slides into her mouth and instantly find hers. She let out a soft hum into the kiss when I trailed one of my hands through her brunette hair.

"I fucking love you." I mumbled against her lips as a toothy grin appeared on them. "I love you." She pecked my lips as she played with my hair. I love it when she does that.

"I have another surprise for you." I unwrapped my arms from her waist and lead her into the house. I peaked my head inside the house, making sure to keep Amara outside. I saw Valentina and Pietro in the living with the present so they gave me the signal that everything is in order.

"Don't tell me you got me like a snake or some shit because Xavier I swear to Go-"

"Shut the fuck up Amara. Come here." I held her hips and lead her towards the living room with one hand covering her eyes.

"Ready?" I whispered into her ear. She slowly nodded her head so I moved my hands away from her eyes. It took her a few seconds to adjust to the light as she looked around the room before her eyes landed on the present in front of her.

She kneeled down as she covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh my God." She giggled and hugged the puppy that I got her.

Yes I got her a puppy for her birthday just like she wanted. I didn't get a pussy puppy though so instead I got a german shepherd. Good guard dogs apparently.

"You have no idea how hard it was to keep that little shit quiet." Valentina grumbled and sat on the couch beside Pietro. "Don't be mean to Max." Amara kissed the puppy's head as it wagged its tail, sticking its tongue out.