38 || His Bed

Warning:
Pure smut chapter.

Song: Finneas - Heaven (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Josie

Heart racing, hands trembling, anxiety soaring.

I'm nothing but a nervous wreck while the man who drops me onto the mattress with minimal effort is completely composed and cool.

He's everything I'm not.

Aside from the sultry fiery look in his eyes that tells me his thoughts are anything but controlled, he's calm and in charge on the outside as his hands come up and begin to absentmindedly unbutton his black dress shirt.

There's a sense of comfort in his control. I needed somebody else to know what they were doing, but a larger part of me was terrified and wondered if I'd be enough for a man like him.

"I'm gonna fuck you in my bed." He murmurs almost to himself, like he's finally coming to terms with the reality of it.

My elbows dig into the mattress behind me as I sit up on them, watching the powerful man swiftly undo his shirt and eye me like I'm his next meal. "Isn't that where people normally have... sex?"

He lightly shakes his head and despite me being fully clothed, his eyes run over me like I'm complete naked. "I've never fucked anyone in my bed." He admits, his voice low and gruff.

My breathing turns erratic and my chest begins to heave. His eyes flicker down to follow the movement while the tattoos on his fingers glisten under the dim light of his room and with each strip of tattooed skin he exposes on his chest, the harder it is to catch my breath.

My hands tremble in fear and anticipation.

He doesn't speak. And while it's hard to tell what's going on in his head, my inner turmoil is clear as day on my face.

I'm terrified, excited, nervous, curious, scared-

"Relax." He coaxes, his voice too levelled and calm for my liking. My hands fist the sheets at my sides as he begins to undo his belt. The notches clanking in countdown.

Nico's eyes catch the movement of my hands and his lips tip while his eyes hold traces of mild amusement. "I'm not gonna fuck you just yet, Bambi."

And although I release a heavy breath, disappointment fills me as I watch him turn and walk into his bathroom, leaving the door wide open.

I think over his words while my curiosity grows and I can't help but get up and follow after him, stopping once I get into the threshold of Nico's large bathroom.

It was always so pristine and clean.

He stands with his back to me and begins to wash his hands at the sink.

"How many people have you had sex with?" I ask, biting down on my lower lip as I step into the room, glancing between the large full mirror on my left and the skyline beyond the widows to my right.

If he's never had anyone in his bed, did that mean he didn't sleep with a lot of people?

He doesn't look up as he begins to wash his hands, "You don't want to know."