35

Novas POV

Lane is just sitting here staring at me, like he doesn't speak english or something. Or like I'm the eighth wonder of the world. It's starting to really piss me off.

"I asked you a damn question."

He still doesn't reply.

"What should I do with you? Should I just kill you, like you tried to do to me? Should I have you thrown in a cell to rot? What should I do with you? That's the million dollar question right now."

I know this pisses him off by the face he's now making. Plus the growl he tried to suppress deep in his throat.

"I think rotting in a cell, after I beat you to a pulp sounds pretty good. How about you?"

This finally sets him off. I see his jaw flex and his fingers twitch. He jumps out of his chair and leaps for me.

Finally...

I deck him straight in the nose and he falls back into the chair. I leap towards him and put a hand on each side of the chair, caging him.

"Try that again, and I'll end you now." I sneer.

"You don't have what it takes!" He spits in my face.

Ohhhh that's it!

I back-hand him as I extend my claws and swipe him across the face. I wrap my hand around his throat and lift him off the chair. I hold him up by his neck. Which is impressive, given I'm shorter than him. But with my hand up I have him about three inches off the ground.

His eyes go wide and start to buldge out of his head. He starts clawing at my hand for me to drop him. After a minute or so I do. The second he hits the chair he starts gasping for air.

"You crazy bitch!"

You have no idea...

"Oh honey, you haven't seen shit yet."

Zanes POV

You have no idea how turned on I am by watching her. She is a force to be reckoned with. Truly beautiful in her rage. I could watch her like this for hours.

Stunning...

The moment he leapt from his seat, I wanted to kill him. But she handled him like a pro. When she back-handed him I think I got hard.

Is that wrong?

She's holding him up in the air, which is a feat in itself. Then panic crosses his face as his eyes bug out. He's seeing her for what she truly is, a warrior. Someone who won't be fucked with or taken lightly. I definitely got hard that time.

What's wrong with me?

He makes the mistake of calling her a crazy bitch. I see the fire in her eyes blaze brighter. She's about to fuck him up, I just know it. However I also see her internal battle. She isn't sure what to do.

Novas POV

Watching him squirm is fun. I want to kill him, but then I'm no better than he is. Still though, that little voice in the back of my head is screaming "KILL HIM!"

I thinking having him locked up in a cell for the rest of his life, will teach him a much needed lesson. Plus I want to be able to torture him whenever I feel like it.

Is that sick? Oh well...

I smile sweetly at him. As I get down in his face once more.

"I'm going to lock you away. Where I can come fuck with you anytime I see fit." Malice fills my voice.

I guess he doesn't like the thought of that. Because he headbutts me, hard. I stumble back slightly, and look down in time to see him charging me again.

So you wanna play? Let's play!

I let him get close to me, but the moment his hands reach for me I spin. I use my foot to kick him forward, and he runs into the wall. He gets up and comes at me again. This time I throw my foot up and catch him in the jugular.

He hits the ground and I jump on top of him. I wrap my hand up in his shirt, and lift his head just enough. Every time I hit him his head hits the ground, then bounces back up. I do this about four times before I hear a satisfactory CRACK!

I broke something...

My wicked smile returns. I broke his jaw. I can't say I feel bad. I mean he did try to kill me after all. The son of a bitch. He's lucky I'm letting him live. Even if it will be in a cell. He let's out a pain filled moan.

"Are you finished yet?" I ask.

He just grunts in response.

"I take that as a yes."

I get off of him and shake myself out. Now it's time for backup. I need to get him in a cell, now. I head for the door and open it. I don't see anyone in the hallway though.

Huh... I figured Zane would be near...

I shut the door and pull out my phone, but a movement catches my eye. I swiftly turn to face none other than Zane.

"What the fuck?!" I shout.

"I told you, I wouldn't let you do this alone." He smiles at me.

I want to be mad, but I can't. I know he did it because he cares about me. He wants to make sure I'm safe. Because he loves me.

And I think I love him too...

Authors Note: Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters