Chapter 62~ hate

Not edited- THIS BOOK IS LIKE DYINGGG PLEASE LETS GET THE VIEWS AND COMMENTS BACK UP TO WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE. THE COMMENTS AND VIEWS GIVE ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION SO SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE BABEEEEEEE

AYOOO IF WE GET AT LEAST 1K COMMENTS AND 765 VOTES I'LL POST A LONG CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!

Recap:
-Ivy went back to school with abby
-Dominico is Athena and Gabriele's son
-Ares is Athena and Johnathan's son 
-Johnathan (Formar american mafia leader) forced Athena to marry him/took advantage of her
-Gabriele was Athena's love
-Athena thinks Dominico hates her
-Ares wants to get Dominico back in touch with his mom

Recap: -Ivy went back to school with abby-Dominico is Athena and Gabriele's son-Ares is Athena and Johnathan's son -Johnathan (Formar american mafia leader) forced Athena to marry him/took advantage of her-Gabriele was Athena's love-Athena thinks ...

"University of british columbia, she lives in a dorm with her friend Abby Madden" Cino, my best friend turns his laptop showing me the university. 

"Dominico, I know you hate them..." he trails off "...but hurting their girls is fucking cruel" he bringing the glass of liqure to my lips.

"I'm an jerk Cino, but not a god damn stronzo[asshole]" I mutter

Not nice enough to leave them alone but not rude enough to hurt them, so I'll simply kidnap them. 

"Kidnapping counts as being a stronzo" He mutters shutting the laptop and I scoff, too late now buddy. We're already here in Canada and I am not going back to Italy empty handed.

"If nonna asks what we're doing you better cover for us" I glare and he mocks me under his breath, the last time we did something stupid and nonna called us he blurted every single word out to her and then we both got our asses beat by her. She has major anger issues...

Back to topic, "I'm scared" Cino leans back in his seat coolly 

"Did you see what happened to Miss.BBB?" he asks using the name he made for Molly, 'Blond Bitchy Bimbo'

"stai zitto"
[Shut up]

"If I die before having Nonna's monthly Tiramisu I will cry" he adds and I sigh, why did I make a stupido handshake with the dumb loner in grade two? Why?

He's been my best friend, basically a brother since that day and I say I hate him but even I know that's the biggest lie ever. He was with me through my whole life, one of the three people I love. Nonna, Popz and this dumb fucker.

His parents died a few years ago and since then he's been living with us, not that he has no money because he runs one of the biggest businesses in Italy. He just likes being with family, and killing people so it's a win win for him.

But he was with me from the start, when all the kids in elementary made fun of me for having no parents, when teachers even laughed at me when I said I don't have a mom or dad to bring to parent teacher interviews, even in high school when I started getting drunk and high to try and make the pain go away.

When I got into fights for people saying that my parents probably died because of me, it was true. They did die because of me, but I blame the american mafia. They killed them.