Three🐰

After I finish my lunch i buy the baby rabbit a new blanket And hurriedly go back to the cafe. I didn’t open the Cafe and I took care and fed the poor rabbit first. After being able to eat it, I'm so happy to see him doesn't look skinny anymore because i put some blankets on his little body.

Fast Forward.

After the long work in the cafe i was able to go home and take care of the rabbits cage. I'm so glad that this rabbit is not scared of humans even if its their first time to encounter the person. I take the rabbit to my room with the cage and bring him to the bathroom sink maybe i can take him to a bath.

I put the baby bunny in the sink and I then got startled when i was about to open the water faucet he then hoop away. "Maybe he doesn't want to take a bath." I said to myself and walk closer to him he got scared.

"Oh no no, come here baby rabbit i wont take you to shower, so don't be scared." After i said that i was surprise he can understand me. His face doesn't look sacred anymore. I grab the baby bunny with my two hands and place him back to the cage again.

6:29 PM

I fed the rabbit again i wanted to spoiled him with foods i wanted him to see him big and floppy. I watch him eating the carrots his not that hard to handle at all. I then got curious why that old man didn't take care of this poor bunny.

"What should I called you?" I though to myself as i want him to called not just a simple nickname. "Aha how about kookie?" I just name him that because i love cookies and his so cute i want to eat him.

After i done doing my night routine i crawl to my bed and close my eyes to sleep i'm just so tired and i can't remember the things i studied earlier because im so busy at the cafe.

I suddenly wake up with no reason, my vision is still blurry and still adjusting to the peach black room. I saw a tall man standing in my door way its not moving its just really standing staring at me directly. As i can now adjust to the surrounding the man disappear and no sign of him. Maybe it was just my imagination playing tricks on me, I look for my phone in my side bed and look at the time its already 5 in the Morning.

I get up and turns the light on, I panic when I saw the cage is not open and no sign of kookie inside. "Oh no kookie where are you?" I said worried I then saw a small white furry animal on the floor. I sighed in relief i though he was gone or something.

"Come here kookie. How did you even got there huh?" I question and kiss the the little bunny as if he can answer my question. I put him back to his cage and headed downstairs I will just ganna study my quiz so that i can atleast got big score.

In the School.

I am in my chair and sleeping my heads up when suddenly someone pat my shoulder in order for me to wake up. I then saw Jimin his my crush but he doesn't know it we we're currently a girl bestfriend and boy besfriend relationship and it was okay with me atleast i got a chance to get to know him.

"Why are you so tired?" He asked and sit beside me. "Jin pleased me to take care of his cafe yesterday and i didn't expect that the customer are two times to serve with." He pat my shoulder again "Why don't you just rest in the clinic after the quiz?" He suggested and i nodded, definitely i'll ganna do that knowing that his there too. "I will," he did show me his genuine smile that one of the reason that i like about him.

---------

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring huhu