Four🐰

After my work at Jin's Cafe he give me my payment for a week and headed home. "Kookie! Mommy's home." I called my little bunny after i open my bedroom door, I check him and he finish his carrots that i give him before i left to go to school earlier.

I pet him with my hands and he likes it he let his small fragile body close to my hands and was kinda play with it. His so cute i want to squeeze him i then saw his water container and decided to change it to a new once. "Don't get out the cage kookie okay? Mommy's ganna change your water so behave." I said playfully its not that bad even if your alone if you have something to company with you'll ganna live happy alone.

After I change the water I put it back in the cage and  kookie immediately drink on it.

I'm currently at my bed my head is facing the corner where the cage of kookie located. His also looking at me, minutes pass by and my eyelid is starting to get  heavy and I doze off to sleep.

I see my Mom and Dad drown in the water together, they both look happy while I was just looking at then drowning. I can't help them i wanted to but i can't move my feet or even my arms. All i just do is to stare at them while my tears started to fall. "No! Mom, Dad," I sobbed "Be Happy my darling i bought a gift for you!" Mommy said while struggling to swim.

11:11 PM

As soon as I had that dream I felt a hands hugging me and i love how the body warm me, i don't want this person to stop hugging me until i realized. Who is this?

I get up and get out of the arms of whoever is hugging me. My eyes got widen when i saw a handsome and NAKED man next to me and it was sleeping peacefully. I wanted to wake him up but got surprise when he open his eyes and saw me close to him. I then get off the bed again.

He adjust his eyes and sit straight, I gulp when i accidentally saw his bulge. This is so awkward "Mommy?" He said and i was almost choke in my own saliva what did he just  call me?

"W-who are you? A-and why are you N-naked?" I asked him but his expression says that his confuse he was about to crawl  closer to  me but i stop him. "Stop!" He obeyed and look at me with pout face. Gosh how can he be so handsome?

"A-answer me!"

"Mommy? Kookie!" I frowned my face out of confusion "Kookie?" I repeated and he then smile genuinely, those smile, those teeth and those cuteness his just like a bunny.

Could it be?

I look at the cage and it was open and no sign of kookie at all.

Kookie?