Five🐰

I let this young man stay with me until he got to answer my questions. I sleep in the sofa while he sleep in my bed i also give  him a hoodie and a pair of jogging pants. I don't want to see him naked his just so tempting. Ahkk!

I wake up when i heard a snore. And my eyes widen when i saw the man last night sleeping above me in the sofa. How come i didn't feel him? "Ahh!" I scream and he got started in order for him to fall out of me to the floor.

He look at me with pout face, whats with him? "Why are you sleeping above me?" I ask angrily, i got confused when tears started to fall on his eyes is he crying? He hide his eyes using his both hands and started to sobbed.

God! Is he a kid or what?

His sobbed turn to a loud cry and it annoys me. "Please stop crying I'm sorry okay?" And thank god he stop he looks at me and for some reason i don't want to see him crying.

"Mommy," he called me and pointed his open mouth i started to think maybe his hungry. I look at the wall clock and damn its already 7 in the Morning maybe i should just  skip class for today.

"Okay come with me."

I give him a slice bread with mayonnaise on it i just look at him while he eats. Its like he didn't eat a single meal for 1 week. I get my phone and started dialing Jimins number.

"Hey y/n your not going to school today?"

"I'm not feeling well Chim can you just tell the  teacher for me?"

"Sure y/n get well soon."

"Thank you bye."

I hang up the phone and didn't realized that the young man was already looking at me.

"Okay now that i already fed you can you tell me how did you get in here? And why are you naked?" He stops eating and started to think for an  answer. "Mommy brink Kookie," he simply said.

"So your the bunny?" He nodded and continue eating his sandwich.

Fast Forward.

I let Kookie stay here for a while, I'm still not fully convince that his the bunny its just so impossible. How come? I undress and get my towel to take a bath i need to think something on how is this possible or not. While Kookie is on the living watching TV.

I still can hear his giggle up here, is he that happy to watch a cartoon movie? Its like  his a kid in a handsome hot mans body.

--------

Third Person's Pov

When Kookie realized that his alone watching TV he get up on the sofa and headed to y/n's room. His eyes widen when he saw y/n only with his underwear and bra he walk away when he felt his penis started to itch he didn't know what happen to himself.

He sit on the sofa and take off his jogging pants and he got a big boner he don't know what to do with it. Its his first time having such a thing he poke his penis and nothing happen it still itchy and he felt full and sensitive with a pleasure why but he didn't know how to work the word pleasure to him. For him he is sick and uncomfortable he started to cry.