Seven🐰

"That dream again!?"

Y/n woke up on top of kookie, kookie's penis is still on y/n's which surprised her. She hurried to get up and ran to the bedroom upstairs, she thought that Kookie's organism is on her since  kookie didn't pull it out and just sleep with her due to tiredness.

She was about to take a bath when suddenly someone spoke outside her room "Mommy?" Kookie said softly, she approached the door and removed the lock to open the young man. She was surprised when the young man hugged her and he was still naked.

"W-whats wrong?"

"Kookie want to shower" I frowned at what he said, 'I though bunnies was not allowed to take a bath?' She laughed at his own thought, his now a human so he can take a bath.

"Okay lets get you to shower," y/n took kookie to the bathroom and she also took a shower again because her vagina was sticky and she wasn't comfortable about it. "I'll change your name into ahm?" While they were taking a bath at the same time, y/n thought of changing kookie's name because he was no longer a rabbit nor animal. "How about Jungkook?" Kookie smiled at what he heard and hugged the girl as the water flowed from their bodies from the shower.

"Kookie likes it, Jungkook!" He said and let the young man hug her, at that time y/n was not ashamed of herself because Jungkook had already seen what she had hidden most of all and Jungkook also got his virginity. They both seen the thing it wasn't about to shown.

Fast Forward.

We both spend our time together eating our Lunch me and Jungkook. After of what happened to us he seems to grown up a little.

Jungkook currently watching TV while i am sitting next to him. His full attention is on the TV and i don't think he can harm me or something right? So i was about to go upstairs to rest but stop when he called me. "Mommy? Where are you going?" "Mommy's going to sleep Jungkook-ah." I replied as if i was his real mother. (with benefits *Wink *wink)

"Can Jungkook sleep next to Mommy too?" He requested and give me a pleasing eyes and finally i give in i said yes and he was so happy at my answer so we both headed upstairs after i turn the TV off.

We both go to sleep next to each other, to be honest i don't complain his not that annoying anymore and i like being with this weird, and handsome guy. I think I'm being hypnotized by his beauty and after our sex earlier i felt like a weak leaf so i really need a rest.

My sleep got interrupted when my phone's keep on ringing. I squeeze  my eyes and felt that Jungkook is hugging me and his hand is on my boobs underneath my t-shirt. Is he a pervert now that we have sex? I take his hand away my boobs and place it in my stomach area part. And grab my phone in the night stand.

It was Jimin.

"Hello? Sorry I picked it up late Chim"

"Oh no it was fine y/n i know your resting but i just want to check on you if how are you feeling?"

Another thing that I like him, his so caring towards me. If only he knows what i felt.

"Yes I'm fine now, thanks for asking Chim."

"Thats good to hear don't forget to take your medicine okay?"

*I giggle

"Yes I will."

"Okay by y/n you can back to rest now."

"Bye Chim."

I smile at my own thoughts that maybe, maybe Jimin likes me and his just too shy to say it to me and just wanted to just show it to me that he likes me more than a friend.

I turn my gaze to my left side and got surprise when i saw Jungkook's face. He look at me like he was ganna kill me "What's wrong kook?" I asked him and he just stare at me which is so creepy, 'Is he ganna kill me  now?'

"Who is that?" I was takin' a back at his question i didn't expect this. "It was my friend Jimin from school." "Is he a guy?" "Yes Jungkook-ah," "Okay" he then get off the bed and slam the door hard.

"What's wrong with him?"

I continue my sleep and didn't think too much about Jungkook's behavior.