Nine🐰

"Y/n, I thought you have class today?" I sighed out of frustration I'm so heart broken right now and I don't want to think of Jimin. " I skip my class i don't feel like i want to listen to my prof." I put my bag underneath the cashier's table and Jin's eyes didn't leave me.

"I know that's not the real reason y/n, you can tell me you know?" I force a smile to Jin. His right I should just tell him and i know i can trust him and so on.

"Remember Jimin?" I started.

"Yes your bestfriend that you have feelings with?" He guesses and I nodded, I gulp and started talking I tell him everything how I felt and how fast his decision, and how he didn't even tell me what advice i could give him.

"Y/n maybe you should just move on you don't deserve him his bad for you, you use to tell me that he like girls and always talk about what the girls like and Jimin bring the girls to his house? Means his a playboy y/n." Jin pat my back to comfort me he has a point but what can i do i already like him and it already happened that im heart broken.

I nodded at him and he looks at me, wipes my teary eyes and sighed "You know y/n there is a lot of boys in this planet I mean you can find a man that treats you well Look at me you can like me I am more handsome than Jimin you know I'm WORLD WIDE HANDSOME JIN!" I laugh at his joke he always make me laugh.

"Excuse me Ice espresso please." I then get up and walk to asses the customer "How many Maam?" I started typing in the computer while she said her order. "Make it four I'll be waiting over there." I nodded with a smile to the customer and makes his Espresso.

"Fighting y/n!" Jin cheered me and I nodded placing a tough face while giggle at the same time.

As i was ganna return to the counter area i saw Jimin with his girlfriend Mika enter the Cafe. I wonder, so they already dated? that was fast, really really fast. I look at Jin and he's already looking at me with concern eyes. I try to smile at him for him to go away his worries.

"Y/n? You skip class too?" Jimin approach me with a wide smile, "Y-yeah I did I need extra money so i got here early." I try to make an excuse why can't they just leave and go in the another Cafe? I look my gaze at Mika and she also look at me with his innocent eyes.

'Why is her eyes said the opposite?'

"Hi Y/n, I'm Mika you remember?" She lean his hands and i look at it my thoughts said not to but my hands accept it painted a fake smile. "Yes I remember so I need to go," I said and didn't wait to her respond.

And i guess that Jin knows my situation and my action so he himself take the order of the two and i lock myself in the bathroom door.

Fast Forward.

I get home with my tired self, i inhale and exhale a deep breath. After I open the door the first thing that I saw is Jungkook who is smiling so widely when he sees me, i giggle at his reaction his so cute.

"Mommy!" Jungkook hugged me and I hugged him back. "I miss you Mommy!" He said and attack me with a kiss on the lips my eyes widen and when he pulled in the kiss. He frowned his eyebrow "Why are you so shock Mommy?" Jungkook asked as he was no idea what he just did.

"W-why did you kiss me Jungkook-ah?"

"I read it in the book when you love someone you need to kiss them so that they can feel it. And Jungkook love Mommy, Mommy too loves Jungkook so we kiss."

I gulp, how much did this young man read so far? And he learn so fast. I'm out of words I don't know what to say to him. I know this is wrong but at the same time i wanted it.

"Mommy's ganna change Jungkook-ah so stay here okay?" He nodded and get back to watch TV.

I slam the door and i can feel my heartbeat so fast. What is happening to me? Did i just got scared of Jungkook?

"Please heart calm down well you?"

As i was cooking for dinner i felt a back hug and i know it was Jungkook. His getting weird. "Jungkook what are you doing?" I asked him and face him he then let me go and stared at me.

"I saw this on TV Mommy, the boy hugging a girl while cooking and i find it sweet." I was surprise 'so he know what sweet means?'

"No Jungkook-ah I think you misunderstood it, the boy hugged the girl like that its because they are lovers the girl is his girlfriend and the boy is her boyfriend." I explain to Jungkook so that he will not act so weird around me.

"So thats mean we're lovers? Because lovers love each other and kiss each other and we kiss Mommy." He argue.

My eyes widen WFT! How did he learn this things? Oh right the fucking novel! And now this is my fault too shit!

"How about lets just eat Jungkook-ah?"

He got excited and sit on the chair that he usually sit with and i bring the soup that i make and place it on the table. Put some plate with the rice for Jungkook and Me.

Everything about him is so Handsome, the way he eats, sleep, even snore his still handsome.

'Why did he even turn into a Human anyways?' I question myself.

--------

(A/N)

Aren't you also curious guys why did he even turn into human in the first place?