12

WARNING: There is mention of rape in this chapter but there are no heavy details on the subject.

_________________

A U R O R A

A couple of hours ago Dimitri told me that I have been in this place for a month and 1 week.

Felt more like a year in my opinion.

Because I haven't been able to see outside I have no idea if it's the middle of the night or the middle of the day but I somehow figured out that when it's the coldest, that's when it's nighttime.

To say I'm done with life would be an understatement. I can't count the number of times I have been drugged, whipped, stabbed, hit, and even worse, I have been fucking raped 26 times, and not even just from the dick himself. People have come in and handed money to the guard outside of my cell so they can 'have me'.

The only time I get given food or water is when they say I've been 'good', so basically, I haven't eaten anything.

After being in here for 2 weeks they moved me into a cell where I was put into a small box that has metal bars around it making the walls, If I curl myself into a ball then I can fit perfectly. The smell didn't change, it still smells like a dead animal but it was horrible because I can't see anything around me.

I miss my family, friends, Killian, and definitely Kaden, mainly because he isn't with me anymore for the first time in my life but there is no way I would want him to go through this again. I don't think I have cried so much in my life since I have been in here, I honestly just want my bed.

I'm basically being treated like a dog in a kennel that's been abandoned.

I just want to go home.

I want to be next to my Killian again and be in his arms.

I want to see my twinny again.

Right now I'm in my cage but I can't feel anything anymore, I just feel numb. Not even an hour ago I was injected with a drug that basically makes sure you can't move any part of your body, but you can still feel everything and see everything. Dimitri only uses the drug when someone else comes to 'play with me'.

The only thing I'm grateful for is that he used a condom.

I'm curled up in my underwear, feeling disgusted, ashamed and so embarrassed because I know I look like shit as dried blood and my bruises cover my body. Knowing that men have touched me without my consent and knowing I physically can't move drains me.

Suddenly I heard multiple guns going off, I wanted to scream for help but the drug still had about 2 hours to wear off.

K A D E N

1 month and 1 week and we finally have the location of my sister.

We contacted many other mafias that are not a threat to the Ferraris or the Blackwell and they agreed to help look for Dimitri. I told my family that aurora and I knew about the mafia because of the Blackwell and luckily they weren't as surprised as I thought they would be.

The brazil mafia had contacted us and managed to get photos of Dimitri, luckily for us Dimitri only had a small gang so we could easily take them out, but fuck they are good at hiding. They are located in an abandoned warehouse that was in the middle of the woods.

Right now Killian, William, Luciano, Alexander, Alessio, and I are all on the private jet going to brazil from New York which is an 8-hour flight.

I have no idea why the fuck Luciano is here but he suddenly thinks he needs to take care of his daughter.