I Missed You

Why is he so perfect?

Why is he so beautiful?

Why is he so amazing?

Why is he always the best?

Why can't I ever catch up to him?

Why did you run impulsively ,like always, in the battle, just to save me?

Plain, simple, Lancey Lance.

Lance didn't know what to think of the battle. Even after a few weeks he hated it. Hated how Keith got in front of the shot to save Lance. HIM. LANCE. Keith was still in the healing pod, making small recoveries from his deep wounds. Lance everyday visited him and winced when he saw the huge gash on his right cheek, slowly beginning to heal. That would now be there forever to haunt him every time he saw Keith. Lance sighed. Keith looked better than ever, well, better than a few weeks ago. But he still hadn't come out of the pod in 5 weeks. It was eating Lance up. The guilt. The pressure. The hope. 

Lance waited as patient as he could in front of the pod, biting his nails and pulling his hair. He paced around the room, waiting  and waiting and waiting. You couldn't imagine his happiness when he heard the door's mechanics start to shift and the fog begin to spill out. Lance was at his side, quicker than ever and caught Keith as he fell out the pod and into his arms. Lance gasped softly. He never felt Keith's body. Except during the 'bonding moment'. It was small but strong and beautiful. He was still so beautiful. Ever since he came back from the Blade he was stronger, better, faster. Lance could feel the outline of his muscles, now weak from not moving, and smiled softly. "Hey." Keith murmured and shifted in Lance's arms. His cheek, the one with the scar, turned over and rested on Lance's collarbone. Lance felt his face warm. He smiled greater. 

Finally, Keith was in his arms.

Shiro came running in,"Lance is Keith...- KEITH!" Lance held him gently and smiled warmly,"He's okay. His breathing is raspy." He could feel the warm puffs of air on his neck. Keith murmured even more,"S-Shiro..." Shiro instantly moved forward and grabbed Keith into his arms. Once Keith was there, he relaxed and melted in his touch. Lance couldn't help the swarm of jealously that pooled over him. No, he had been in Lance's arms. Why was he in his arms? He had him in his arms, why did he take him away? Lance had waited so long for that. So so long.

Everyone else rushed forward, hearing the commotion. Lance didn't hear anything. Keith wanted to be with Shiro. Not him. Of course he didn't. He was just Lancey Lance. This was Shiro. Takashi Shirogane. He wanted Sh-

"S-Shiro, where's Lance?"

Keith coughed and Lance's face warmed again and he quickly went to Keith, grabbing him back in his arms. Lance grinned brightly and giggled a little. "Hey buddy. I'm right here." Keith looked up groggily and stared at him with his penetrating violet eyes. He mustered out a few words.

"Thank....God...you're okay."

Lance smiled and laughed again, his eyes fluttering shut. Pidge, Hunk, Allura, Shiro, and Coran winced in guilt and pain seeing the tears flood from Lance's eyes. They were small, held back. But Lance couldn't anymore. He started sobbing, hideous and ugly. He grinned widely and chuckled. They weren't tears of sadness.

They were tears of joy

Allura rushed forward,"Lance, his wrists. They're covered in blood and small cuts. We need to let him rest, lead him to his room." Lance looked at Keith's wrist and nodded. They had been cut multiple times during the battle, hideous and deep. The armor barely saved him.

Lance took him to his room and sighed in relief.

"I missed you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance chuckled and grabbed a few bandages from Coran's room. Keith had been asleep for a few hours. The pod had help the scars and made them look like small paper cuts. Thankfully. Coran's bandages had an alien TV show characters on them.

He opened the door to Keith's room and saw him on the end on his bed, changed in his regular clothes. He was in deep thought. "How're you feeling?" Keith looked up and smiled,"Nothing, just tired." Lance nodded and hoped his puffy cheeks and red eyes weren't obvious. He also hoped the tears stains on Keith's bed weren't either. He knelt down in front of Keith and had the box of bandages in his hands. Keith turned beet red and whispered to himself, Lance not hearing him,"I do, but this is kinda fast."(Ya get it..? Foreshadowing)

Lance took out the bandages and Keith relaxed a little as he took his arms and wrapped them around the cuts. "You're a fucking idiot." Keith laughed blankly,"Thank you very much." Lance glared at him,"You rush into things too much. You get seriously hurt for no reason." Keith looked at him so softly the wind was knocked out of Lance,"You're my reason. You were in danger." Lance laughed and looked down again,"That's stupid."

"No, it's not." Lance stopped for a second then resumed, his cheeks red,"It's better to let me get hurt than risk you." Keith stopped him, tilting his head up ,"You getting shot wouldn't hurt you. It would've killed you." Lance stopped breathing,"That's fine, just don't get hurt anymore." Keith looked seriously pissed,"Stop. Stop thinking like that. You're amazing Lance. You mean everything to the team. You mean everything to me." He said it so blunt, Lance blushed a deep red. "Alright, just get more rest. D-Don't embarrass me like that. You're stupid. Your face is stupid. Your mullet is stupid." He was glancing away, avoiding eye contact. He was rambling. Keith loved it. 

"And you're jacket is stupid. And  you pretty fucking eyes are stupid and you're just so..." Lance looked up at him and his breath went away. Keith was looking at with longingly and with deep wistful love that Lance forgot his words,"Beautiful." Keith chuckled and Lance noticed he was staring. At his lips.  You'd expect a slow, nervous, soft, chaste kiss. But Lance wasn't having that. Not with Keith. Especially not the impulsive fiery Keith. 

Lance put his hand on Keith's forearm and rushed forward, clashing their lips. Keith didn't seem in the least bit surprised. He kissed back instantly and Lance shuddered, letting out a breath through his nose he didn't realize was there and cupped his cheeks. He leaned forward, as if chasing him down.  Keith sat back and rested on one of his elbows, his opposite hand on his waist.  Lance tilted his head, the feelings not being able to resist. Keith complied by returning the passionate feelings and gripped him tighter. His pain was numb and almost gone. Just as Keith was about to-

BOOM

The door slammed open and both boys jumped to the opposite ends of the room. Shiro walked in and turned a bit pink,"Should I have knocked?" Lance coughed into his hands,"Yeah." Shiro nodded,"Got it. If you want, get back to what you were doing but be careful if you're gonna-" Keith placed his hands in his face, red with embarrassment,"Shiro, stop. Don't-"

"Well, if you're gonna do it you have to do it and use the proper materials-"

"SHIRO!"

They both said it in unison. Shiro sighed and walked out the door and just before the door shut he yelled,"USE PROTECTION." Keith groaned and Lance choked on air. Lance was the first to speak,"That was..." Keith nodded,"Yeah..." They glanced up at each other and burst out into laughter. Lance wiped a tear from his eye,"Hey..you're probably really hungry." Keith nodded,"Famished." Lance walked up and offered out his hand. Keith glanced up and smirked, taking his hand and getting up. They were a bit close when Keith got up and Lance didn't let go of his hand. "Promise me you won't rush into things?" Keith stared at him them sighed in defeat,"I'll think about it." Lance chuckled then raised Keith's knuckles to his lips. He kissed them softly and Keith blushed redder than his jacket. "Let's get you something to eat." He winked and Keith somehow turned redder,"And maybe I can convince to others to leave for it to be just the two of us." Keith stared at him, his lips parted slightly and his eyebrows raised in slight shock. Then he raised a hand to his lips and tried to cover his smile and laughter. 

Keith exhaled deeply,"I missed you." Lance bit his lip and he leaned forward, a little slower this time and gently grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled their lips together once more. He pulled away after the small soft kiss,"I missed you, you idiot."

I think that's one of my best oneshots people.

Thanks for the request! @Yaoi_Gurl281  !!!!