Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque

3rd POV

Shaw had Dom's son in a baby carrier he looks at him he said, "All right, Governor, it's gonna get noisy" He puts on wireless headphones on Dom's son ears "This is for your ears" He press to increase the volume the music starts "Good" Dom's son coos while Kyoka kneels down in front of Chad who is scared.

Kyoka notice said, "It's going to be okay" Chad looks at her "Do you remember what your father told you" Chad nods said "Yes, relax, calm, no tears and brave" Kyoka nods raise her arm said "Good, say it again" Chad said "Relax, calm, no tears and brave" The device went green.

Kyoka smiles looks at Chad she said, "There's going to be a lot of gun fire so I'm going put these on you and you listen to what it said and stay close" Chad nods Kyoka place wireless headphones on him she increase the volume for Chad to hear his father voice said "Relax, calm, no tears and brave".

It repeated Kyoka looks at Shaw who ask "Ready" Kyoka nods said "Ready" She stands up holds Chad's hand and Shaw picks up the carrier Shaw said, "Let's go" Cipher watch Kyoka and Shaw leave with Dom's son and Chad out of the room Cipher raise a radio said "No, stop them, do not let them get off this plane".

Erza POV

We keep driving forward but I notice the truck with the missiles getting closer but Little Nobody said, "We got another problem" I look at my mirror to see another one I said "Fuck" Little Nobody said, "That trucks got enough missiles to take us all out" I raise my radio ask, "So what do we do"?

Luke raise his radio said, "Then don't give 'em a target" I look back then forward Dom said, "Guys get in front of Hobbs and line up" Luke said, "We'll take the hit" I turn my wheel and I'm right behind Dom and in front of Letty we drive forward I look back saw the explosion I look forward Ramsey said, "Hang in there, guys, we're almost to the lock" Roman said, "It's easy for you to say when your ass ain't on fire" We keep heading for the bay.

3rd POV

Shaw and Kyoka made it to the door guns forward Shaw looks Dom's son he said, "All right, little man, this might be a little scary, but's gonna be a lot of fun" Kyoka looks down Chad looks at her she smiles making Chad smile back they look forward the doors open Shaw punch the first soldier Kyoka fires killing a 2nd soldier she moves with Chad push him to the side.

As Shaw moves forward firing at the glass, they move to the side Chad holds tightly to Kyoka hand who turns kneeling and Shaw moves behind the wall as a couple of shots hit the place, he kneels looks at Dom's son he ask, "Good music, good" Dom's son raise his hand Kyoka looks ask "Word" Chad holding her hand he said "Calm".

Kyoka said "Yes" She moves fires killing a soldier Shaw turns around the corner fires hitting two soldiers together Shaw moves he kicks a soldier across the table Kyoka, and Chad move Kyoka fires killing the soldier.

Erza POV

We keep driving forward no longer in a line but that truck readies another missile Tej said "They're locking on" Luke said "Sorry, guys, I got no tricks left" Ramsey ask, "What do we do now" I think for an idea but nothing Tej said "We start prayin'" Letty said "Dom, what do we do" Dom said, "We wait" Roman ask "Excuse me did you say wait"?

3rd POV

Suddenly driving into the air towards the ice is Y/n he lands on the snow and drives on the ice he hits the truck with the missiles causing the soldier to hit the stick and fire all the missiles hitting the convoy chasing Dom and the team Roman notice "Hell, yeah" Y/n watch narrow his eyes a bit he drive through the fire coming out.