37

Days had past and they finally went back to Korea, to say it wasn't an easy journey.

Jungkook was throwing up all the time, then eating pudding and butter again, then peeing. It was a lot.

But all through that, Taehyung stayed patient, he was looking after Jubgkook all the time. Doing the things the younger will ask, and soothing him whenever he doesn't feel good.

Jungkook was thankful for that, he was thankful to him. The simple guesstures the vampire makes, made Jubgkook feel happy, and at ease.

Taehyung on the other hand, regretted taking the plane. He was concerned about the younger, he was concerned for their baby.

Jungkook's head was laying on Taehyung's chest, while Taehyung was stroking the younger's tummy, and kissing his forehead for some time.

Jungkook's is just three months pregnant, so his bump isn't that big, but it's visible. To which Taehyung found cute.

After how many hours, they finally landed to Korea. Cars were waiting for them as they get off the plain.

Taehyung helped Jungkook to the car, and for him to sit down. After Taehyung's underlings got their laugages, they went back to the mansion.

It was a long drive to their mansion, resulting Jungkook to fall asleep. His head was on Taehyung's lap, while the older kept caressing his hair, and kissing his forever from time to time.

While the younger was asleep, Taehyung took the opportunity to plan something special for the younger.

He took out his phone and texted his friends, and ask them for help. They all agreed and said they were very excited and happy for them.

Taehyung smiled a little seeing all the messages of congratulations from his friends. He looked at it for a couple of seconds, then he turned it of and put the phone back in his pocket.

After a few minutes later, they finally arrived at the mansion. Taehyung didn't want to wake the younger up, so he carried him bridal style.

He took him to their room, and placed him gently on the bed, he covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead, as well as his tummy, saying...

T: sleep well, my loves...

And with that he took a last glance on Jungkook and left. He then went to the meeting room where his friends were waiting.

He walked inside the meeting room, seeing his friends in their comfortable clothes. Joggers, hoodies, or plain shirts.

Jh: you still haven't showered yet?

T: isn't it obvious?

Jh: alright, alright, calm down calm down my daughter...

T: "son" but I am neither both...

Yg: why are you sassy today?

T: because i want to

Nj:.... alright stop that..... Taehyungah, let's talk about what you have texted is earlier.....I must say, I'm happy for you and congratulations...so what are your plans?

T: I'm thinking, just do it here at home...it should be simple, with no guest but us...

Yg: yeah, if he says yes...

T: there's no doubt anyways...

Yj: why are you in a hurry to marry him?

T: I just want to

Sj: Kookie might get shock, he's not even your boyfriend.....anyways me and Jimin would like to decorate, so when is it happening?

T: it's happening the day after tomorrow, I'm gonna propose to him tomorrow and take him out to eat, and we'll go to a hotel, then you guys will do your job here...

Yg: so you want it simple?...like....an in....

T: I want to have white roses everywhere around the house, then fireworks at night, the reception will be held on the garden... I also want you guys to prepare our suits....on the rings, I'm on it....and don't invite guests, I don't want this wedding to be public, or else my father will do everything to not make this moment happen...

Sj: Yeyyyy! Taehyungie I'm so happy and excited for you!

Yj: yeah me too! After being friends for such a long time I finally get to see you being locked down yonine person...

Sj: oh my god Ji, same!

Seokjin and Yoonji were screaming their lungs out, because of excitement. While the other were luaghing looking at nith of them.

T: anyways here...

Taehyung said handing them his balck card. Their eyes widen when Taehyung handed it to them. Because he has never, let them touch his black card.

Jh: wow, this must really be a very very special event, for Taehyung to let us use his untouchable card...

Seokiin immediately grab the card, and held it up in the air saying...

Sj: this piece of plastic will be our budget.... unending cash!

They all luaghed at his statement. After some time, they all went out of the meeting room to do the surprise.