Chapter 160: To Trick the Western Continent & The Gluttonous Mary

"It would be a shame for you to die like that since you need to die by my hands."

Silence fell.

It was because Cale looked so vicious when he stated that it would be a shame if Adin died before he could kill him.

However, that silence was soon broken.

> Hahahaha!

Laughter poured out from the video communication device. The bemused laughter fit very well with the refreshing coolness of the spring night.

> Hahaha!

However, the one who was laughing was Imperial Prince Adin.

> Huu, Cale Henituse. You really...

Imperial Prince Adin looked as if he was struggling to suppress his laughter as he took a few deep breaths and gently called Cale's name.

> You're really an amusing person.

It was a friendly voice. He didn't seem to mind Cale's impolite speech and threat.

Several people frowned at Adin's voice. He was speaking with a tone that would make someone think that he was treating Cale as his close younger brother.

In addition, he was relaxed.

The people who realized that fact weren't able to stop frowning.

Rosalyn and Choi Han in particular did not have pleasant expressions. It was because the Imperial Prince had hit them from behind several times.

'No, it's a needless thought.' Rosalyn shook her head.

What can the Imperial Prince, who is in the Empire and not here, possibly do?

She needlessly got anxious, but she shook off her useless worry.

Adin's voice was heard at that moment.

> Cale Henituse, what is it that you want?

Flinch. Rosalyn, Litana, and Choi Han flinched. In particular, Litana, the Queen of the Jungle, immediately knew what Adin was trying to do.

Appeasement. The Imperial Prince was trying to appease the leader of the enemy now that the Empire's army and his soldiers were being held captive.

> I want to know what you want. I thought about it carefully you know. What does Cale Henituse want? Money? Authority? Fame? Power?

Adin spoke in a pleasant voice that was characteristic of him.

> No, you don't want those things. However, you definitely want something.

Litana could see Cale staring silently at the video communication device.

Meanwhile, Adin continued to speak.

> You earnestly want 'something' like I do. Haha.

Adin briefly let out a burst of low laughter and soon spoke with pleasure or perhaps excitement.

> I know the truth. The world may call you a 'hero' but you don't look like a 'hero' to me. You're not even a good person.

'What kind of nonsense is he spouting!?' Litana subconsciously stepped forward at Adin's words.

Cale's mouth opened at that moment. "Hmm, should I praise you? Ah, bastard, you're smart. That's right. What you say is correct."

Litana's gaze shifted from the video communication device to Cale. She saw Cale staring at the video communication device with a peculiar smile.