Moving day

Hahaha. Okay so first off. S0OOO MY writing might be sucky bc I might forget detail or whatsoever but yeahhh, this is my first story .

Let's get on with the story!

( Pastry's POV )
Ah it was another day, But I did decided to move near the church due to when I can't wake up in the morning I could be late. We used to just sleep there but Mother Reversed told us that they were doing something to that spot of the chruch!!

7:00 am

Pastry cookie woke up still tired but yet had to get up anyways to load her boxes into a truck that 'll send it to her new home. "Ugh.." The cookie groaned as she had problems waking up in the morning. She then washed her face and got tied her hair up and weard a clean plain lilac modest dress ready to pack up the boxes in the truck.

(Skip to new house )
(Just lazy lol)

'Hmm..' She thought to herself while loading boxes. She then looked at the neighborhood, it was peaceful, no good peaceful. She then looked at her right to see her neighbor's house. The house was casually, nothing as much just two stories like her's. Pastry then looked to her left another house close to her's.. It was red and also quite nice. She then shaked her head back and forward to focus on unloading the boxes.

(Red Velvet's POV)

It was an early morning, like about 7:26 or whatsoever, I woke up while Chiffiion was still asleep. Usually he would be awake by now, oh well. I then opened the curtains in my room to see the sunlight , oh why look at that! We have a new neighbor here how nice! She was unloading boxes, of course I was going to ask if she needed help but it looks like she was done? Oh well, today is gonna be a great day!

-no one prob reading this but sorry that was short 😅
Don't worry more is comming up