forty two

"Um miss ma'am your hips are spreading crazy." Jayda smirked as Heaven sat down on her couch with her plated of shrimp and brussel sprouts.

"SoSo told me the same thing." Heaven chuckled with a shrug. She was to busy focusing on her food that she really didn't pay attention to the smirk that Jayda held.

"Bitch is you pregnant?" Jayda asked, resting her arms on her knees.

Heaven coughed on her food, putting her plate to the side. "Bitch you know damn well I'm not pregnant." She chuckled, wiping her face.

"I mean I just see a glow." Jayda smiled.

"Girl I'm on birth control and the way me and Zylin be fucking I be making sure I'm taking that pill faithfully." Heaven explained. Heaven had got on birth control after the first time her and Zylin had sex. He just didn't know.

"Bitch y'all be fucking raw?" Jayda gasped.

Heaven chewed on the inside of her cheek nodding her head. "Honestly we never use condoms. We always plan to, but it never happens."

"Um hey guys." Solana said in a very low hushed voice approaching into the family room. She was trying to be more social so she figured she'd get out of her room.

"Hey boo." Heaven smiled.

"Hey pretty, you seriously gone have to do my daughter hair soon." Jayda said, admiring the neatly stitched feed-in braids that Solana did on herself.

"I can do her hair like I did Nevaeh's." Solana nodded, taking her a seat on the couch right next to Heaven. She still didn't feel as comfortable around Jayda as she did with Heaven.

"No! Vae shit!" A small voice very similar to Daloni's yelled. Heaven's eyes widened, as she stood to her feet walking to Daloni's room.

"Yeah say it again." Cane smirked, recording the kids argue.

Heaven entered Daloni's room immediately mugging Cane who was encouraging Daloni's bad behavior. He was to busy instigating to even notice Heaven standing at the door, but Nevaeh did.

"No! Vae shit!" Daloni yelled, with a big grin on his face.

"Daloni! Here right now!" Heaven snapped, pointing in front of her.

Daloni's neck snapped in the direction of his mom and his face instantly saddened. He knew he was in big trouble, so he started whining while walking towards her. "Mommy, sorry." He said, reaching to be picked up.

"No sir, you know better." Heaven stated, bending down to his level. "Go catch a corner, and I'm taking every truck in this room away."

"No, sorry." Daloni shook his head. He figured that this was now his time to cry, hoping to get his way, so that's what he started doing.

"And you're not even crying, so stop it." She added, walking him to his corner.

Cane smacked his lips. "Mane let him be, it ain't even a cussing word foreal." He frowned, standing up to his feet.

"Keontae, don't play with me. Stop encouraging bad behavior, you know I don't play like that." Heaven retorted, gathering all of Daloni's trucks into one bin.

"Mommy that my truck!" Daloni shouted, running out of the corner, in attempt to take his trucks.

"Daloni, go back now!" Heaven sternly said. Daloni groaned, stomping back to his corner dropping down to his knees and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ni ni, boo boo." Nevaeh teased.

"You want the other corner?" Heaven asked her.

"No ma'am, I do not." Nevaeh shook her head, deciding that it would be best if she left the room.