𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾: 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚜 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘

Ahem...

What was that I said last a/n??

oh yeah.. i wouldnt fold..

welp...

i folded...

23-24 days late.. smh

This fight was so hard to do because, even though he's cool, I barely remember anything about Kisame and his powers so I tried my hardest to make this fight seem interesting.. but I felt like I could've done better. Luckily I am able to edit chapters, and luckily this is only pt 1 of the fight, so maybe later on I'll add more things to the fight.

Kurama.. we need to stay away from samehada, even if it manages to get a scratch on us-

I know.. therefore I'll leave this guy to you for the time being. Use my chakra, only if needed

"This will indeed be a much difficult match than before." Kisame told him.

"I'd much rather fight somewhere else. Being in close quarters in the forest is really annoying." Naruto said.

Kisame smirked and ignored him.

Like you have a say in where we'll battle.

"You've managed to kill all of us. Even Pein, who possessed the rinnegan. Which is now in your control."

"Kisame..." Naruto repeated. "I'd much rather fight somewhere else."

Kisame shook his head and held that same smirk. "Regardless, I should still-"

In less than a second, Naruto's right fist had connected with Kisame's face as he fell flat against the grass.

He wasted no time dragging the shark-like shinobi against the ground, through the trees, then eventually throwing him on top of the Raikage building, in the Cloud village.

"This seems more reasonable."

Kisame's head shot back up as he tried to catch his breath. "Y- You... damn.. brat..!" Kisame choked out.

Naruto looked below to see all the shinobi fighting against the Zetsu clones.

They're gonna be pretty occupied for a long time... that's what I need.

"Seems like I'll have to take you a lot more seriously."

"You should've taken me serious the moment your buddies started dropping left and right." Naruto questioned.

Naruto then picked up some rubble and tossed them towards Kisame's feet.

"It's you, who I'm not taking serious.." Naruto said. "Because why take someone serious if they're going to die in a few minutes?"

"You sure talk a lot.. how about we settle this now?" Kisame said.

Naruto chuckled as he threw two more rubble pieces at Kisame. "If there's one thing you should know about me now. I'll always be a step ahead of my enemies."

The rubble that was below Kisame's feet then turned into clouds as clones of Naruto appeared.

Shadow clones?!

One of the clones then punched Kisame as the other kicked his gut. Another clone delivered another kick to the gut before the real Naruto stepped up to punch Kisame in the gut as his arm was covered with the Tailed Beast Chakra.

Naruto's other fist became the same, and he began to deliver blow after blow to Kisame before jumping and kicking him to the ground. The chakra began to form all around Naruto.