The Vessel

A/n:Hello back again I'll be Using a different format since one of my Inspirations suggests it

If you enjoy then feel free to tell me I'm also down for some Suggestions to make my writing better
________________________________

You may not seem it with the way you act,But you're still a special Grade jujutsu Sorcerer,and You had missions to collect Sukuna Fingers. Or deal with other special grades.Guess that is the price you  payed for being strong.

After he arrived at the place he was supposed to Find the special grade he smirked
'Man I hope the special grade is Stronger then the last.'Y/n Had a reputation for obliterating special grades with relative ease.

He dashed into the building with Fear Eater In his hand as he was attacked from the side by some sort of Claw.He easily Intercepted this by jumped over it, and stabbing his attacker killing the first grade curse that attacked him.

"Hm? So a First Grade and A Special Grade? Maybe even more..."He smiled maliciously "I'll charge them extra for Unexpected first grade curses."This is the reason the higher ups didn't like Y/n He wanted his pay to be top tier if he were to kill off special grades,Even if he really does enjoy his job. He wasn't gonna do it for some Low prices anyone can afford,And they didn't want Gojo to go because he would want favors,and They know he Takes full advantage of them.

As he Was about to dash off again He was attacked from all angles but he did something unexpected,He punched the ground..hard.The place shakes and the attacks go off course.He whips Fear Eater around himself and Cuts all the curses in half.Without a second thought he dashed off to the center of the building.

As he reached the center After running for a few seconds he found A Special grade curse in the center of the room. As soon as he stepped in the special grade tries to attack him.

The Special grade Lunges at him,He senses this easily and side steps,He Cuts The Special Grades Arms off.It Growls in annoyance.Y/n then Spins around and kicks the curse into a wall.The Special Grade Then Jumps Back to
Y/n and swipes His claw creating a dust cloud,The dust clears and the Special grade looks only to see Y/n Gone.

Then the Special Grades Head gets cut off.
"Well that was Mediocre."Y/n Says and Starts to leave,However He hears flesh Regenerating."Oh?~" He says with an amused look on his face,The Special grade had Regenerated its head.Y/n turns around,and Gets his Cursed Tool Ready.

"Guess I'll have to Completely Annihilate you."
Y/n says without a single doubt in his mind He may not be as strong as Gojo but he still has growing to do He hasn't yet reached his full potential,Even so he's more than enough to Eradicate This Special Grade.

The Special Grade sends a Yellowish Orange blast at Y/n,Y/n however simply Jumps up to the roof and boosts off of it,Right towards the curse.The curse sees Someone completely different,Someone it hasn't met but can feel the Authority off of.

What the curse sees is a Muscular Man with a scar of his lip.Black hair and A Malicious Smirk on his face.The curse sees Toji Fushiguro As it is getting sliced to bits By Y/n's Fear Reacher.

The curse is in a thousand Pieces At this point and starts to Disintegrate."You Regenerated your head,but couldn't Regenerate from absolute Obliteration."He then dashed out of the building after confirming the death of the Special Grade.

He was walking back to the school when he suddenly heard"HAH! GOTCHA!"He then went down stairs to see both principals standing in front of the stairs,Yuji Standing in a box Panda,Megumi,And Kugisaki being Petrified and Gojo smiling.

"Oi the hell is going on here?" He steps past The principals Not showing them any mind.
"Oh Y/n You're finally here!"Gojo says "Meet Itadori Yuji,He's your underclassmen,Be nice please!"Y/n looked yuji up and down then Walked up to him and looked down at him.

Yuji Shrunk a bit "I-I'm Itadori Yuji!I hope we can be friends!"Y/n bent down and looked Yuji in the eyes with a glare.Yuji Paled,All of a sudden Y/n Smiled and patted Yuji on the shoulders"Nice to Meet ya Itadori! Im Y/n Zenin,I hope we can be friends too."He says with a calm voice.

Yuji then thought 'Wow this guy is so hard to read'He deadpanned 'I wonder if he's strong i don't know why but,I couldn't feel anything from him' Gojo seemed to read Yuji's mind.

"We'll you see Y/n here is a Special Grade Sorcerer Like me." He says as he puts his arm around Y/n's shoulder"Why do you tell everyone that when I meet them?"He says we a sweat drop.

In all honesty Gojo was Proud of his Student,He had met him after he met Megumi But They had a better bond Then He had with Megumi.

FlashBack

We see an 7 year old Y/n, Laying down in the Zenin Compound after they tried to kick him out.But unfortunately for them he beat up some of them and Hospitalized Quite a few so they just stopped.

Gojo is Walking through trying to rile them up some more but He found something more interesting.He found a child laying on bodies of Unconscious Zenin Clan members.

Gojo was surprised 'He's just like Him'Y/n then looked At Gojo with interest So he then jumped off the bodies then walked up to Him.

"Hey old man you interest me what's your name."Gojo then had an irk mark "Old... man..?" Y/n looked at him confused "Yeah you have gray hair you're old right?"Gojo Looked at the kid with A glare "You Short child..."Y/n then got angry "Short?! Who the hell are you calling short?!"He then Speed behind Gojo much to his surprise nothing too fast for him though Not that it would matter.Y/n Try's to Hit Gojo But he was stopped...In midair.

Gojo smirked "Hey kid wanna come with me?"
Y/n was Baffled At how he stopped his punch But he just Seen this as an opportunity to get stronger and Complied with Gojo."You still haven't told me your name."Gojo then Smiled "Gojo Satoru."Y/n smirked"Y/n Zenin."

Flashback Over

"Sukuna's Vessel?What's The Meaning of this?"
"Principal Gaku-Ganji! Thanks goodness!"
Gojo walks over to the Principals then bends down to Gaku-Ganji "Good Thing The shock didn't kill you."He smirked "I was so worried."
Gaku-Ganji glares "YOU BRAT!"

Itadori Was about to Comment on Y/n being a Special Grade but he was interrupted By a kick at the box he was standing in."Hey."Nobara says"Oh right."You got something to say?"Nobara asks "Umm"Yuji Says

"Sorry I didn't tell ya,About being alive and all"He says with tears,Y/n Just Smiled.'They'll get over it' He thinks

Itadori Joins the Party
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well how was it! Was it good or bad or Absolute Trash? Feel free to comment on the story and inform me of your opinions Thanks for reading I'll See you next time!