[ Happily Ever after ]

"Your Majesty" yoongi bowed at him, The king smiled and closed some files on the table which he read it.

"Yoongi, I have announcements for Tomorrow. Make sure everyone assemble on the Hall and order maid to decorate the Hall. I have already said but still you have to organise everything." The king happily said and pats yoongi's shoulder.

"Yes Your Majesty! I do as you said " He bowed "It's for Queen? The celebration?"

"No, well yeah but also for Jungkook"

"Ju- for prince?"

"I'll reveals his future mate Tomorrow."

Yoongi eyes widened because he knows about Jimin and Jungkook,  he also support him. He always stand in every possible way "But your Majesty -"

"Yoongi, you know Jungkook very well
..he never said No to me... right?"

Yoongi with tight lips "Yes, Your Majesty I'll inform him about it."

The next day Morning-

Yoongi told Jungkook everything at early Morning "You have to accept it" yoongi said at the end of the story.

"No, I can't. Yoongi you know How I love Jimin. I can't let him go..." Jungkook shaked his head as he looked away. He can't imagine his life without Jimin.

"But The King decided it already. What you're gonna do now? We don't have time and today is the announcement day. "

"I'll talk to My Mother. And - and...Jimin...I need to talk to him about this..." Jungkook hurriedly said and about to leave his room but paused when yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"Jungkook!" He called for the very first of Jungkook's life- he hearing yoongi called him by his Name "Whatever your decision- Remember I'll always stand by your side. Maybe this time Live your life for once" he hugged Jungkook as Jungkook hugged him back.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"When will the next train arrives sir?" Jimin asked the station officer who speaks in walkie talkie "I don't know Mister, today the weather is not good as so much snow on the track. Wait for it we'll inform you" He said and again started to communicate in walkie talkie.

Jimin sighs and looked at the clock shows 6 in the early Morning. "I need to leave..." he mumbled and sat on the passenger seats on the station while hugging his belonging.

He looked at the floor without blink as his thoughts fly away to the yesterday event. Jimin wasn't fool to take this decision. He overheard the King and Queen's yesterday conversation about Jungkook's marriage. He understood their feelings and- he thought not be a burden for anyone.

Ofcourse, Jungkook will be angry at him for what he did. He broked his promise, yes he did. But Jimin thought once Jungkook got Married some girl, he will be changed,  he will forgot Jimin. That's what Jimin thought and runned away from the palace.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook looked around the palace while turned to right side of the floor. "Where is he?" He mumbled and roamimg his eyes everywhere on the floor and peekimg at every room. He even looked around the garden where he always found him.

He found someone who just wakeup from his room, "Hey did you see Jimin?" He asked as he runned to him. Jin confusedly shaked his head. "I don't know, he usually wakeup early" he said turned to Jimin's room "Knock his door"

"Jimin" Jungkook knocked once "Jimin, Jimin" he Jungkook twice now "Open the door" Jin knocked it now. Taehyung on the other side just wakeup from his sleep. Looked at them confusedly "Tae, did you see Jimin?"