𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

It was a Tuesday night at the club, it was a terribly slow night and the only paying costumers in here was Katsuki and local alcoholics

It was a Tuesday night at the club, it was a terribly slow night and the only paying costumers in here was Katsuki and local alcoholics. The two of you haven't said a word to one another for ten minutes, he'd walked in paid for a dance and offered to buy you a dress and rub your feet. Which you accepted.

You found his attitude weird but didn't make an effort to question it, things had been going good in life and you didn't want any of his problems on your conscious.

So you kept to yourself, scrolling through Instagram.

"I've been wanting to ask you something, I don't want you to sugar coat it at all. I want details." Katsuki said breaking the silence between the two, he pushed his thumbs into sole of foot slowly massaging them.

You glared up from your phone curiously, wondering what was so important that he needed to know. "Okay, I'm listening."

You turned off your phone and finally made eye contact with him, his crimson eyes were low and dilated. You could tell he was high, probably in a completely different world at the moment.

"Tell me, tell me how Midoriya fucked you." his raspy voice asked in a low tone.

You tensed up at the question, both out of confusion and... arousal.

His voice was completely serious yet calm, you really had no clue how to respond. After taking a second to process what he has said you covered your mouth, letting out a awkward cough.

"Uh, it was okay. He lasted awhile." you said vaguely.

Katsuki tilted his head and smirked at your answer. "Details, give me all the nitty gritty." his hand wrapped around your ankle and pulled you midway across the velvet couch, you yelped as the sudden movement. As you were now face to face, only a mere few inches away from him.

He bit his lips softly before leaning against the headboard on the couch, a smirk still curved onto his lips. "Tell me, please." he whispered in a needy voice... was he begging?

You felt your body heat up, Katsuki Bakugo was begging you for something...

"Uh, okay." you started.

"So at the start he was really nervous, tense about the entire thing. He soon started to relax and started to rub my thighs, then my... uh-"

"Keep going." he said, eyes know closed likely 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 it.

You cleared your throat and continued on, "He started to touch me... his fingers were soft and he was really gentle. He only stopped cause I started moaning, I knew then he was inexperienced." you heard a breathy chuckle escape his lips, making you pause for a moment.

"After awhile he loosened up and we started to make out, his lips were soft... he tasted sweet almost like strawberries. He was already hard so I took it a step further since I knew he was still shy, I'd unzipped his pants and started to rub 𝐢𝐭 through his underwear."

Katsuki held up his hands, signaling for you to pause. "What were you rubbing?" he smirked playfully, his eyes still closed.

Your mouth went dry at his question, he was fucking with you. "His dick,"

He hummed and lowered his hand wanting you to continue, "I pulled Izuku's boxers down and 𝐢𝐭 sprung up and hit his stomach. He was big, bigger than any others I seen, at least nine inches probably more. I gave him a handie for a few minutes but it was clear he didn't like foreplay..." you spoke more boldly.

"He pulled out a condom and slid it on then threw me on the couch, started to kiss my inner thighs and slowly made his way up. His tongue was amazing, it was like he know exactly which spot were to lick, kiss, suck... What surprised me was when he grabbed my ass and spread me apart and-" you paused realizing how red Katsuki's face had gotten.

Your eyes slowly traveling down his body were you saw his bulge poking through his joggers... he was enjoying this.

"And?" he asked, his voice much more stern.

"H-He went back and forth tasting me everywhere, after awhile he stood up and started to rub his tip against me. He placed his hand over my mouth before he slowly pushed inside, he whispered sweet things in my ear like '𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵' things of that matter... he'd made me cum in just a few minutes but he wasn't done yet." you tighten your legs together, remembering the night the two of you had.

"He flipped me onto my stomach and brought my arms behind me back and fucked me, he was rougher and I was over the edge... to the point that I couldn't control my quirk. The room had gotten hotter and hotter with lust, before I knew it I was clenched around him and Izuku thrusted in one last time... then he went for another round." you left out a few key details and exaggerated a tiny bit but got your point across.

"That's it?" Katsuki replied, opening his eyes.

You nodded, watching his blush cheeks turn back to normal. "Mhm, that was more than I expected. Truth be told I thought Midoriya was impotence." he chuckled at himself as he leaned up and pulled you into his arms. You could feel his erection and you were positive he could feel your arousal.

"Now tell me what the two of you did Saturday, in the parking lot." he looked up at you, eyes red with intoxicating and lust. You'd pause for a second and recalled the events from a few days ago, the thing you realized was... how did 𝐡𝐞 know.

You sat there speechless, despite not doing anything with Midoriya you couldn't believe he had stalked the two of you... well you could believe. But you were surprised at how stealth he was, 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.

"Speechless, huh? Izuku was the exact same way when he walked in on me fucking his girlfriend after he dropped you off."

You froze when you heard the word girlfriend, you realized you'd never ask if Izuku was taken or not you just assume... and you honestly didn't care.

"The things I did to her was ten times better than that weak shit he did to you..." Katsuki grabbed your hips and pushed you down onto his hard-on, causing your body to shiver in pleasure.

He leaned up towards your ear and whispered in a soft voice the things he had done to her.

You let out an audible gasp hearing the things he had did, you were sure he has said these things to make you jealous but instead you were aroused...

You stared at him dumbfounded once you had pulled away, he stared back with a satisfied look on his face.

"This is your last warning y/n if you-"

Before you could even allow him to finish his sentence you clashed your lips onto his, "Just fuck me."

𝙖/𝙣: 𝙞𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮😩

𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙭𝙮: itsmisslivie