33

~ Amaris Laurier Pov ~

I heard loud shouts from the office before I shrugged and walked towards the kitchen. I am thankful for Spade as he is taking care of Angelina. And then there is Samuel who is ignoring me. Like, seriously he thinks silent treatment is going to help him. it's almost 6:00 Pm, so I started to cook with the Omegas and maids.

" Mam, why are you doing all these? We will do all this work. " One of the maids said as she was about to take the knife away from me.

" Iam bored aunty, I don't have any work beside this. So, let me. " I said out gently. I will become fat if I sit in my room like this.

We completed all the food while chatting and gossiping. The maids started to take the dishes to the dining room. I took a tray and placed two plates with food and two glasses of juice. I took the tray and started to walk towards Angelina room. The room was in mess. I Shaked my head and entered the room.

" Angel, let's have our dinner " I said to Angelina who was watching a movie in Tv. She saw me and nodded before concentrating on Tv.

I went towards her and sat on the couch before taking the spoon from her plate and feeding her. In middle I took some spoons and we both completed our Lunch. I kept the tray on the tea-pie itself and switched off the Tv.

Angelina groaned and I chuckled before taking her to the bathroom. I did her business before taking her to the bed. As I came towards the room the room was super clean. I guess a made come here and cleaned it. I took Angel to the bed, listening her gibberish talks. She spoke until she closed her eyes and as she slept, I went to my room and sat in the balcony swing.

I watched then night sky, which is a sight to see. The moon rays fell on me as I felt a warmth of a mother, and the stars twinkled in the sky giving the beauty to the black night. Breeze blew gently on my skin as I felt refreshed all of a sudden.

I turned around as I heard the click of the door. I stood up and walked inside my room to see who is that uninvited guest. Then I saw him who walked stumbling without taking any support.

I rushed towards him and held his hand and his back to support him.

" Mate is this you. " He said and then I saw his eyes, his blue eyes turned black which means his wolf is in the control of this body.

If Samuel was there in the place of his wolf, I would have kicked him. But I am talking with his wolf, so I have to act or be myself with him. Animals are far more obsessive than Humans.

" Yes Mate, I am Amaris " I said while I was about to take him to the bed. But this wolf didn't give me the chance and hugged me tightly.