chapter 59

Seeing that the man responded so quick and straightly, Song Qinghan pondered for a while, answering, “For accepting him or not, I should meet him first and decide. But don’t worry, if he still shows his willingness to acquire the medical knowledge from me, I won’t reject him.”

With a great excitement, Yuan Boshu couldn’t even hide his flooding happiness on face. In this trip, he not only had solved his own problems, but also got his son settled and found him a good supervisor in medicine area. Double happiness had knocked at his door.

When they were at home, Song Qinghan and Yuan Boshu stayed put while Wu Dahu was heading to the back mountain for picking up more fruits and materials.

What Song Qinghan could draw a conclusion so far was that this newly-acquainted friend wasn’t a man of evildoer. However, even though they could give credence to this man, they couldn’t allow him to witness the whole process of making seasonings and spices. After all, those were their property to support their livelihood, what’s more, what if the man was just a wolf in sheep’s clothing?

And Song Qinghan didn’t show an excessive worry over Wu Dahu, because it was just a short trip only to pick up the fruits along the way.

Before the darkness overwhelmed, Wu Dahu came back with a full basket of raw seasonings and spices on his back. However, he did not rush to commence handling them as usual but just piled them up as a whole at the corner. Not until Yuan Boshu left for a walk outside did the couple commenced handling them.

Wu Dahu brought back not only raw seasonings but also some fruits of Cherokee rose, the quantity of the fruits was enough for making ten whole jars of wine.

Yuan Boshu didn’t come back yet till they finished their work. Song Qinghan worried that this man might lose his way back. In this thought, the two went out without hesitation seeking for Yuan Boshu.

It isn’t an easy thing for ones to seek for someone in the darkness in a village, especially in an ancient time where exists no a developed illumination system. Not until they had searched all the pathways did they conceive of finding within the village.

When they passed through the house of Youning’s family, they finally found Yuan Boshu there. But this man seemed to be not well currently.

“How can you treat your own child in this way? How can you kick him out just because he is a tempered child?!” shouted Yuan Boshu, not noticing the appearance of Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan.

Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu stared at each other with bewilderment. Both of them were astonished by what Yuan Boshu’s gush.

Kick out? Was he talking about Youning?

“Who the hell are you? Mind your own business, will you? If you keep harassing us, I will show you no mercy with my sickle. You’d better mind your own safety.” a screech came out from the inner room in the yard. Seemingly, that was not a voice of amiability.

After that, it could be heard quite clearly that the man inside the room turned his face inward, “You pitiful worm. You know how to seduce a man now? Well, don’t you play your dirty trick and ruin our family fame with your frivolous behaviors. Now, follow me up, and don’t let me drag you out.” The man inside shouted menacingly.

Two figures showed up slowly in the yard, pushing and shoving. From their looks, it can be predicted that the other person aside Youning probably is his femina father because they bear much resemblance in their looks. Yet, their countenances were a far cry from each other. One was of depression and the other of fierceness.

Yuan Boshu stood there anxiously but the next moment he caught a glimpse at the couple outside, he then rushed over being all anxiety and saying, “Youning’s femina father is going to sell his own son. Can you guys save him?”