»𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 -28«

“HELMET GIRL!”

“HELMET GIRL!”

●○●

"I still remember. He shined like the starry pathway in that night sky."
Remembering that night Azeen spoke fondly,
"It was like… I was wandering through dry air with no direction. And then he came to me. Showed me a new light. A new way of living my life."

"So basically you fell for him at that time?"
Taking a spoonful of her third tub of choco mint ice cream Reeha asked.

"I don't know what it was then."
Azeen replied honestly.
"More than falling for him, I was curious to know about him. After that night every minute, every second, I kept on thinking about him."

"Love at first sight!"
Reeha said dreamily, making Azeen come out from the trance.
"Woah! How romantic!" 

She was now a bit calmer than before, maybe the effects of eating ice cream.

"Then what happened?"
Curiously Reeha asked her sister-in-law.

"As I said before I was curious about him and as I knew only his first name so I…"
Reeha looked at her curiously.
"… I searched him up on every social media all night."

"All night?"
Reeha's eyes became wide.

Embarrassedly Azeen nodded.

"Continue!" 
Taking another spoonful of ice cream Reeha said. She was so engrossed in the story.

"After much difficulty, I came across his profile. And then-"

"You stalked him."
Reeha completed.

"Not stalk. I just keep on checking upon him."
Azeen said in her defense.

"So you stalked him for five years straight?"

"I just kept on checking upon him. Every now and then."
Minding at the accusation of a 'stalker' Azeen repeated.

"Yeah. Yeah, same thing."
Nonchalantly Reeha nodded before asking,
"Why didn't you try to start a conversation with him? I mean you knew his account so instead of just keeping his updates why didn't you approach him?"

At this Azeen shrugged. 
"I guess I just wanted to admire him from afar. Moreover, there's something special in loving someone from afar."

"Woah! I never knew my good for nothing brother could have such an admirer."
Reeha spoke while finishing the tub of ice cream. Recently she developed an obsession with this particular flavor.

She was about to order her fourth tub of choco mint ice cream when Azeen stopped her.
"Enough! You already finished three tubs. At this rate, you are gonna get a sore throat."