26)Finale

2 years later

Isabella's pov,
"Will you stop worrying?" Mum scolded me as I watched the door for the third time. Rafe was supposed to have dinner with us tonight and he was already half an hour late. Before I could reply the door shot open and in came the kook king. I gave him a stern look but he just smiled at me before sitting beside me. "Why are you late?" I asked him as Ma started serving him food. "Can I ask you guys something?" Rafe said nervously to my moms completely ignoring my question making me confused. "Sure son. What is it?" Ma asked him and sat down beside Mum.

"I-i really love your daughter and I know she's 19 I'm 21 we're too young but I don't think I want to be with anyone else. I wanna be with her forever. And my winery is going pretty well. I have some savings and I'm trying to buy a house for us so that we can move out and uhm before we do that I'd like to have your permission to marry her. Yes I want to marry her. We don't have to rush into marriage but I want to get engaged to her and get tied down to her" Rafe let out nervously as he looked at my parents to see their response. Beside him I was almost crying as I heard what he said. I couldn't believe my eyes. Rafe Cameron wanted to get tied down. 3 years ago no one would've believed him if he said that he would get married someday. "We love you Rafe" Mum started "So you have our permission" Ma finished. "But if you hurt her ever we'll kick your ass" Mum added making me laugh while crying. Rafe turned to me making me more emotional as he got on one knee getting out a ring box from his pocket.

"God Isabella Dawn May I fucking love you so much. You made me realize that life is alot more than partying and getting high. You make me happy and you keep me grounded and I wouldn't have life any other way. I don't think I'll be able to imagine my life without you know. So I really hope you'll say yes. Isabella, will you marry me?" He asked me softly as tears were already in his eyes. "Yes!" I cried out and pulled him in a kiss. I heard my parents cheering making me laugh mid kiss. He pulled away and put the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. "I love you so much" I told him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too. Forever" he whispered in my ear.