15th of December, 2021

Louis wakes up from a wet tongue licking his face.
"Cliff! Stop!" He grunts and turns his head to the other side.

"It's your turn to take them out." Harry mumbles.

Louis sighs but he gets up and slips into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. Clifford and Bruce are dancing around him, happy that he's up.
"Calm down boys!" Louis says but he laughs lightly when he looks at them.

He makes a quick walk around the neighborhood. When he returns he hears Harry sing from the shower and decides to join him. Harry rewards him with a blowie and he returns the favor.

They eat a proper English breakfast and feed the dogs. Louis feels like he has neglected their two other family members and suggests that they will take them out for a long walk. Harry immediately agrees. They dress warmly and head to the trail behind their house and walk for forty minutes while Clifford and Bruce play with each other or catch branches that they throw at them.

When they get back home Harry informs him that he has a conference call with his management and Louis offers to make lunch. Harry doesn't even bat an eye at the suggestion. He just smiles and nods his head.

While Harry goes to the study Louis looks through the fridge and cabinets. He finds a box of soup. He just has to add some water. Perfect!

He plays with Bruce and Clifford for half an hour before he gets started. Harry said that his call would take an hour. He makes the soup and toasts some bread when his phone rings. It's Liam.
"Hi mate, how are you?"

"I'm fine but bored. Do you wanna hang out today?" Liam asks.

"Yeah! I just have to check with Harry so he doesn't have some pre-thirty celebration thing planned. I'll call you back in five?" Louis replies.

"Sure." Liam agrees and they hang up.

He's just about to go and knock on the study discreetly when Harry emerges.
"There you are. Lunch is ready, and Liam called and asked if I want to hang out today. Is that okay?"

"Since when do you ask for my permission to hang out with friends?" Harry chuckles.

"Since you've gone ballistic and plans my thirty days of birthday celebrations." Louis smirks.

"Fair, but the thing I have planned for today happens tonight so you have the day off." Harry smiles.

Louis gives him a quick peck on the lips before he calls Liam back to tell him that he'll be at his place in an hour. Liam sounds happy.

They sit down to eat lunch and afterward Louis gets in the car and drives to Liam's house. Harry takes the dogs out for a walk.

Louis arrives back home at nine. Clifford and Bruce run to the door to greet him and Harry follows.
"Hi love, did you have fun?" Harry asks and kisses him.

"Yeah! Liam and I actually wrote a song together! Like old times." Louis smiles excitedly while he tries to divide his attention between Bruce and Clifford.

"You did? Can I hear it?" Harry asks.

"When it's done." Louis promises.

"Alright. I'm excited. Do you want to celebrate pre-thirty now?" Harry asks.

"Of course darling. Let me just take my coat off." Louis smiles.

"Keep it on. Dress warmer." Harry says while he reaches for his own outdoor clothing.

Louis turns toward the front door when they are fully dressed but Harry just shakes his head with a smile and takes his hand and drags him across the living room. He opens the doors to the back. Louis smiles when he sees the winter wonderland. It still looks magical.
"That's new." He comments and points at a telescope.

"Yep." Harry grins and reaches into his pocket.
"Remember when we named a star Larry Stylinson like a decade ago?"

"Of course." Louis smiles.

"Now there's an even brighter star in the sky by the name Louis Tomlinson." Harry says.

"You named a star after me?" Louis asks baffled.

"Yeah." Harry smiles.

Louis pulls him in for a bone-crushing hug.
"I love you, do you know that?"

"I always suspected it." Harry jokes and hugs him back.

They spend some time stargazing. First, they find their Larry Stylinson star and then the Louis Tomlinson one. Louis makes a silent promise to name a star Harry Styles as well.