~thirteen~

"Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you"

~Every breath you take, The Police

Harry's POV

I jolt and wake up from my peaceful sleep hearing a beeping sound.

In my sleep position, I tilt my head a bit towards my left and look at the digital clock at the night stand.

It is showing 7:23am.

The pager is kept in front of it which is beeping with red light glowing from it.

I huff and sit up resting my head on the headboard and rubbing the back of my hand on my eyes to get rid of my sleep. I pick up the pager from the nightstand and click the white button on it.

Soon I hear the serious and stern voice of Mr. Levine.

"Styles you have a mission. Get to my office ASAP for the details in half an hour."

With that the message ends.

I am fully awake now, I remove the duvet from over my body and stand up on the floor quickly.

I quickly rush towards the bathroom, brush my teeth and take a short shower before getting dressed in a grey button up shirt paired with black jeans.

I walk towards the kitchen and open up the fridge, taking out an energy juice and gulping it in one go. I don't have time to eat and besides I don't feel hungry. I used the back of my hand to get rid of the remains of the juice around my lips.

Taking my phone, keys and pager from the kitchen counter, I walk towards the door. I put on my shoes and exit the room. The door locking itself behind me.

I really love this place.

It has been nearly a month of me being here. And surprisingly I am not hating it as I thought I would. It is quite nice.

I jog towards the elevator and click the button for the parking lot. The elevator is pretty quick to open at the parking lot, even though I live nearly on the top floors.

By the time I get to my car, I check my watch on my wrist and it is 7:37am.

I open the door to the driver's seat of my Audi and get in. It didn't take much time for me to be on the road.

I bought this Audi two weeks ago as my Range Rover is in my London house

It is a sunny morning in Seattle. There are not many people on the road but still there are quite a few. I drive smoothly down the almost empty road. I like to drive at lightning speed but today I keep my speed at 80kmph.

The sky is a beautiful colour of light blue mixed with the rays of sunshine. The wind is blowing smoothly making my hair flutter a bit. I run my hand over my hair repetitively to take them out of my eyes.