𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼

I was completely ready for the party which Neil told me about as I glanced at myself trust me not being self obssesed I looked beautiful

I was completely ready for the party which Neil told me about as I glanced at myself trust me not being self obssesed I looked beautiful. I wore my sandals and made my way downstairs where probably Neil is waiting for me .

I descend down the stairs and saw Neil sitting there in black tux he looks like a Greek god when does he not look handsome.

Chale (Should we leave)"I asked waving my hand in front of him as he was continuosly staring at me making me blush.

"Yes let's leave"He replied and forwarded his hand towards me and I kept my hand on his and trust me I felt butterflies in my stomach and we made our way towards the car.

He opened the door for me and made me sit while he went and sat at the driving seat and started driving.

I was looking out of the window during the ride as there was a comfortable silence in the car. He parked the car and I saw almost 100 of media people there dont tell me I have to face them too I can't take that shit but thankfully we entered from the back door where no media people was there and also I heard that there was no media person allowed inside the party.

Neil kept his hand on my back and we made our way towards Manik who was standing there with a glass of wine in his hand.

"Hey Avni Hey bro"Manik said waving at me as he hugged Neil.

"Hey Manik"I greeted waving back at him.

We three were just standing there enjoying our drinks Neil had wine while I decided on orange juice as I hate alcohol due to few reasons.

"Hello yes"Neil said picking up the call and going to a scheduled corner to talk properly while I started talking with Manik trust me he is really a nice and a funny guy.

"Hey handsome would you like to have a dance with me"A lady wearing red maxi asked coming towards Manik forwading her hand.

"Sure"Manik replied with a smile and went to the dance floor while I stood there alone watching everyone dance.

"Hey beautiful"I heard someone's voice I turned around and saw a men wearing maroon tuxedo .

"Hi"I replied softly looking around for Neil but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Would you like to have a dance with me"He asked and I just nodded as I was getting bored just standing there and what's the harm in just a dance.

I started dancing with that person going with music.

"By the way what's your name beautiful"He asked twirling me.

"Avni Mehta"I replied as I didn't know if Neil wanted to reveal our marriage truth or not.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful person by the way myself Ritik Shekhawat"He said while I just smiled at him and we continued with our dance.

We were halfway through the dance when I felt someone pull me towards them I looked at the person and saw that it was Neil .

He dragged me to a scheduled place where not a single soul was present he pushed me to the wall and stood in front of me and smashed his lips on mine shocking me to the core.

He bit my lower lips as I was not responding and I automatically responded to the kiss. He was dominating kiss . It was a kiss of love and passion.

I pulled myself back from him as I realised what we were doing.

"Listen to me carefully you are mine and only mine"He said and went away while I just stood there soaking in what just happened.

I went to the washroom and did my touchup and then went outside though I should feel bad that I cheated on Aarav but trust me I didn't feel like that and this was the best kiss of my life.

I went and stood wherever Manik and Neil were standing they both were busy in their talks while I just stood there using my mobile trust the people who say buisness meeting are boring are absolutely correct.

We soon left the party the whole car ride I was just using my phone and there was an awkward silence between us unlike earlier.

After reaching home I went to my room and he went to his without a word spoken.

I changed myself and laid down on the bed closing my eyes the kiss scene was constantly replaying in my mind and with those thoughts I drifted off to sleep.

Here goes the update hope you all liked it

Here goes the update hope you all liked it . The first kiss of our favourites.

Love
Aaysha.