Chapter 42

MUKTA

I closed my eyes... let my breath out and walked into the Demon's cabin. And stood right infront of him.

There he was in his white ganji, blue jeans and black sleeveless jacket leaning casually on his chair.
'Welcome back Mrs Nayak...hope you slept well!!!' he says with a smile and continues typing on his laptop and here I want to smash the laptop on his head.

'It is Miss Mukta Joshi AND I can't work here.... I want to quit! Clear?' I say immediately crossing my hands against my chest to which he smirks and continues typing without even sparing me a look and says...

'You cannot! I won't let you to! Clear?' he says and then looks at me and smirks saying ...

'By the way you really turn me on with that cleavage popping out of your kurta baby girl...I was thinking we'll do the jungle safari after 3 months but at this rate you are desperately in plans of preponing my ideas and turning on my hormones' saying he signals towards my chest.

The nerve this man has!!!

'You!!! Pervert!!! How dare you!'

'Ohhh only I can dare to baby girl an
...if anyone else attempts it you know I'll kill them!' he says with a smile. I gulp nervously but then I am so annoyed with him.

'I won't work with you!!!' I yell

'Oh you have to... commitment is a commitment baby girl and see you have signed them here...' saying he shows me a soft copy on his laptop screen and here I was fuming.

'Oh come on Mukta...3 months...big deal...I'm sure if you can wait for 3 months to get a divorce you can give 3 months to this job and me too!!!' he says and I think for a while and shoot him with my eyes and spit angrily...

'To job yes!!! To you NO!!! A big NO!!!' I say and he smirks saying...
'We will see!!!'

'By the way what are my job responsibilities as your PA?' I ask and he says...

'Nothing much...you just spare 3 hours in your work hours with me...morning 8:30 to 9:30, afternoon 1:30 to 2:30 and evening 5:30 to 6:30. I'll tell you what to do!!!' he says and I roll my eyes seeing it is only 12pm and although I don't want to do this I console myself saying...
'Big deal! Just three months!!!'

And I was about to walk out from there when he says...

'Miss Joshi...your seat is exactly opposite to my cabin. I hope you're comfortable!'

And I angrily snap saying...
'No I am not' to which he walks a bit closer to me and I'm already shivering at his gaze while he quickly stands behind me and sniffs my neck and I'm shuddering under his influence. He whispers...

'Then get used to it wifey...I'm going to bring in so much more discomfort in future for you...and trust me it's going to be fun!!! ' and I could feel his hot breath on my cheeks.

Those kisses flashed infront of my eyes and he whispers...
'You miss me Mukta...I miss you too baby girl...I am here to give this my best...rest is upto you...but I am going only love you...with all my heart...rest all Destiny Tied us in a Knot and you are this Demon's Secret Wife... forever and ever!!!' saying he leaves a chaste kiss on my cheeks and I freeze.

I quickly move out of the cabin and I run into the washroom while I bump into Sunil.

'I....I'm...I'm sorry' I say trying to escape to the washroom.

I look at my face and I had completely gone pink, fresh blood gushes into my cheeks everytime he's so close. Gosh how the hell am I going to work with him!!!