Chapter 20

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

....................

4 months later:

Aayush sat on the bed holding the file in his hands when Ridhima sat on her side and a sigh left from her mouth making Aayush looked at her 7 months old pregnant wife sitting there while glaring at her baby bump....
A chuckle left Aayush lips and he spoke....

Aayush: why are you glaring at my baby?

Ridhima looked at them and rolled her eyes saying....

Ridhima: ap na baat hi na kro mujh sy, yan to kaam lagy rehty ho! Yan phir kuch nhi nhi krty, pata bhi hai apki beti ny ksy bhagaya hota hai mujhy apny pechay, wo to Bua sambhal lyti hai to theek ho jata hai, warna yeh jo baby hai na isny bhi koi thori help nhi ki apni behan ki mujhy tang krny mein

Aayush smilef at her complains and throwing the file away in the bed he climbed up and reached near Ridhima.... holding her hand he kissed her palm saying....

Aayush : sorry meri jaan, aj kaal bht important projects ay huay hayn, to udher hi busy rehta hun, wsy princess hai kahan?

Ridhima leaned to his shoulder telling him....

Ridhima: mann bahir gaya hai to wo usko apny sath ly gaya!

Aayush hmmed and hugged her close before asking her....

Aayush: or yeh kya tang kr rha hai meri wife ko?

Ridhima glared at her bump whole saying....

Ridhima: mujhy na kicking bag samjha hua hai isny, jab dekho kick, avni na itni achi thi na, or yeh!

Aayush laughed out pulling Ridhima close to her and kissed the top of her head making ehr pout with a small smile playing on her lips....

.......................

Avni was pulling mann's hand who was talking to his friend....

Avni: chachu, come!

Mann looked at avni saying...

Mann: bunny just a second!

Avni pouted at him but he again looked at his friend making Avni make a bad face... she stood there looking at the stars in the sky when finally mann's friend went away and he looked at his bunny and sat on his foor reaching her level...

Mann: sorry bunny, chachu was talking ti his friend!

Avni looked at him and spoke after a few seconds...

Avni: blahhhh!

Mann chuckled looking down and then spoke slowly in Avni's ear.....

Mann: okay so mwin choc mahi ko dy dun ga!

Avni looked at her with a beautiful smile on her lips....

Avni: choc!

Mann nodded and avni kissed his cheek before saying sheepishly....

Avni: avni love chachu!

Mann laughed out and picked her up in his arms saying...

Mann: chachu also love her bunny, so i will give choc to my bunny okay?

Avni smiled brightly and mann walked towards the store.... going inside he took avni's fvrt chocolate from the shelf and passed it to her.... looking at one bar of chocolate avni looked at mann with puppy eyes maming his chuckle and he took two more bars before walking to the counter...

Avni and mann came inside with avni holding her chocolate and they walked upstairs.... mann was about to knock of Aayush and Ridhima's room door when it got opened and Aayush came out.... he smiled looking at his daughter who threw herself on him making him smile... he kissed her cheek on which avni showed him the chocolate....

Avni: chachu choc!

Aayush smiled and said....

Aayush: hum nechay ja ky khaty hayn, coz apki mama ny dekh liya na to hum sab ko dantt pry gi!

Mann giggled and spoke...

Mann: bhai ap kitna darty hayn bhabhi sy!

Aayush squeezed his eyes at him and then spoke....

Aayush: beta anay do Alisha ko, phir dekhy gy!

Saying so he walked towards their parents room and knocked on the door while mann went to his room to call his love....

Aayush passed avni the chocolate after opening it standing in front her parent's room door... soon it got opened and he saw nandini standing there.... she smiled at them while Aayush asked....

Aayush: dad kahan hayn?

Nandini looked at manik who was sleeping so she looked back and told him...

Nandini: he is sleeping, kya hua?

Aayush nodded in no saying....

Aayush: kuch nhi aik project py baat krni thi, mein subha baat kr lun ga, ap soo jy!

Nandini nodded and then spoke...

Nandini: avni mujhy dy do or ja ky to soo jao tum bhi!

Aayush nodded in no and said....

Aayush: mujhy neend nhi hai, ap soo ju, wsy bhi ridhi bata rhi thi yeh sara din apky sath sath hi hoti hai!

Nandini smiled and wiped avni's cheek which was filled with chocolate and told him...

Nandini: to kya hua! Meri princess tang to nhi krti! Apni harqatain nhi yaad na tum logon ko is liay kehty ho asy!

Aayush rolled his eyes saying....

Aayush: soo jao maa!

Nandini chuckled and then went to sleep while Aayush went down ith Avni making her sit on the couch Aayush spoke....

Aayush: princess don't move baba is coming!

Avni gave him a toothy smile making him smile and then walked to the kitchen...  opening the cabnit he took out the snack box and taking his fvrt doritos he went back to his daughter ans turned on the rhymes on the tv....

Avni laughed out looking at her fvrt rhymes while eating her chocolate.... Aayush smiled brightly and took out his mobile and opening the Google the type the name

AKASH HARSHAD SAXENA

.......................

And the clue of the upcming chapters is here!
How it was good!
Do let me know about your guesses of the next chapter!

#OkThanksBye