RCs burst out in rage

Bondita captures Kanaka with Veer. Chandrachur easily cheated Kanaka.

Kanaka and Veer goes to Haveli.

~In Haveli~

Kalyani is sleeping due to that medicine, Kanaka makes Veer to lie down secretly.

Kanaka thinks: My plans had worked. My baby is a boy. Bondita, from today you are going to suffer. You and your idiot husband made my brother to suffer note it's my turn to revenge you both. I will throw you out of the Haveli.

She smiles cunningly.

Bondita in deep shock walking towards her room.

Somnath: Bondita, wait. Give these medicines to Kanaka. She didn't ate this medicine in morning.

Bondita worries.

Somnath: Why your face is dull? Any fights with Anirudh?

Bondita nods no. Somnath tries to go from there.

Bondita: Dada... One minute.

Somnath: Yeah!

Bondita: I... I don't know what to speak. Are you fine?

Somnath: I am fine. Why you are asking like this suddenly?

Bondita nods no and walks from there. Chandra enters the Haveli.

Trilochan: To buy those 3 things you needed one half a day?

Chandra: What things?

Trilochan: Arey, I asked you to buy some puja items na?

Chandra recalls Trilochan asking him to buy those things but he forgot it.

Trilochan: You forgot it right?

Chandra nods yes with a smile.

Trilochan: Oh durga maa.. Go now and buy those things. No, you don't go I'll ask Bihari to go. You go eat, sleep.

Chandra nods yes and goes from there. Trilochan looks on weirdly.

~In Anirudh's room~

Bondita is looking at the camera.

Bondita thinks: Why you did like this Kanaka? You betrayed our faiths. Kaka sasurji will go to any extent now because it is the matter of self respect. What made you to cheat on Somnath dada?

She worries. Anirudh enters the room. Bondita jerked and hides the camera.

Anirudh: What you are hiding?

Bondita: Pati babu, where you went? I was searching for you only.

Anirudh: I was here only from morning but you only went missing. So now don't try to change the topic. Why did you hid the camera after seeing me?

Bondita: No, I didn't hid anything. Actually I was looking on to Chintu's function photos. Now charge was over in this camera. That's why I switched off it.

Anirudh: Oh really? Then give the camera to me, I will charge it.

Bondita: No, no. I'll do it. You go bring kids here. It's their study time.

Anirudh: Bondita, give me the camera.

Bondita nods no. Anirudh forcibly gets from her.

Bondita thinks: Pati babu will get angry if he comes to know tha truth. Oh Bondita, now what you will do?

Anirudh starts to look at the photos. Bondita's face shows her fear.

Anirudh's face changed.

Anirudh: What is this Bondita?