Chhapter 12: What happend?

Hi <3
TW abuse, guns, knives

. . .

BANG!

"Ha! I win! Take that M/n!"

However, Bajis shouts of celebration went unheard by the boy. He was in a completely different world.

. . .

"Didnt think you were this weak."

"Y'know when we took you in, we didnt want you to be useless." Another spat.

"Really!? Only two bullets and you're down!? Seriously how pathetic can someone get!?" The one holding the gun laughed.

"Come on! Get to work!" A man shouted from outside before they all exited the room slamming the door shut and locking it.

This cycle of abuse had been going on for weeks. They'd force the boy to work for them, improving arms ect. Then they'd punish him if he were to be too slow or make a mistake. These punishments would consist of shots to the leg, knife wounds all up his body and punches thrown at him. After they'd given a punishment they deemed right, they'd leave him in the room to help himself.

Back in japan he'd got himself into some sticky situations so luckily he knew how to treat his wounds but the stuff he had been involved with was the whole reason he was now working for these men.

He had learnt how to fix up guns or other weapons from a young age so the gang had taken the opportunity to use the h/c haired boy.

They aimed for his legs most as he didn't need to stand to do his job, if he needed to get something he could just crawl. They made sure to not damage his arms, hands or head as they were the most important parts for it.

"Go kill yourselves..." A whisper at most.

At night he would sometimes just stare at the wall, he was stupid for thinking he would ever get out of this life style...

. . .

M/N POV

"M/n...?"

When I came back to my senses, I saw a hand reach towards me.

"Oh sorry, guess I got distracted. You get to keep your win streak." I managed to force out stopping  in his tracks.

'I can't believe a  stupid basketball triggered me, I'm so pathetic an now  Bajis gonna be suspicious.'

. . .

~Time Skip~

. . .

No-ones POV

Saying bye to his friends, the teen entered his apartment with a sigh.

M/n never really cared too much about winning or losing so he would have been fine if it wasnt for the bang. It sounded like a gunshot echoing through the room and had made him think he was being 'punished' once again for failing, something he now knows he will never get over.

. . .

Thanks for reading!

This chapters really short but I just wanted to tell you what he was thinking when the basketball popped.

Also thank for 25k+ reads thats crazy.

It showed in the UK on Sunday so that's fun.

This was my school field on Monday morning which I thought looked cool.

Probably gonna make the next cahpter a bit happier but I wont promise anything.

Bye <3

Word count: 515
Nov. 30