ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ

age: 15 and 6
warnings: none

                                 ♥︎y/n's POV:I live on my own

♥︎
y/n's POV:
I live on my own.
Yes that's weird but i live on my own, well basically, i am y/n Johansson, yes the daughter of the amazing Scarlett Johansson. You may think i have the best life in the whole world but no i don't actually, i live in New York, the reason i live on my own is becasue my mom is an actress obviously duh but she's always out and shooting films,so therefore i am left on my own in New York, The longest i have been left it maybe 5 months, but my neighbours would check in on me frequently. The longest my mom has been home in 9 years is a month after a month she was gone again. My life is pretty boring and simple. Wake up, Go to school, Come back and do homework,shower,make dinner, go to sleep. Everyday.

I woke up today checking the date and time. 6:32am my clock read. The date was 19th of December, There was something about that date i needed to remeber but i cant get my head around it. I got changed and brushed my hair and teeth, i made my way downstairs and has an apple for breakfast before heading out the door.

It was lunch, i sit on my own as i have never really had any friends but i didn't really mind. I was sitting zoned out when i realised that today was 19th of December that meant that my mom was coming home today, great, my mom and me havnt had the best relationship the past few years.

9 years ago
"y/n dinner's ready" my mom shouts for me. I run down the stairs as i'm starving. I sit at the table and eat while my mom does work on her laptop. "Mama what ya doin" i ask her. She ignores me so i asks again "mama what are you doing". She ignores me once again, i jump of my chair and stand beside her. "mama?" i say shaking her leg making the laptop shake. "Y/N THE LAPTOP COULD HAVE FELL" my mom screams at me. I step back in fear she never ever shout at me ever. "mama?" i say quietly. "WILL YOU STOP BOTHERING ME AND GO AWAY Y/N" my mom screams once again. My eyes fill with tears, all i wanted was my mom but she has been so distant with me recently i dont understand what i have done to her. I walk up the stairs slowly. I reach my room, jump on my bed and cry, It's been about half an hour since my mom screamed at me, i didn't want her to get more mad so i played with my dolls.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and i just let myself fall asleep right on the floor in the middle of my room.

I wake up and it's all dark, i run into my moms room and run beside her bed. She was sleeping so i shook her arm, "mama please help me" i say to her. She shrugs her arm "y/n go back to bed" she says tiredly. "i cant" i say starting to cry. "UGH" my mom says getting out of bed. She takes me back to my room and slightly pushed my back not hard but with a bit of force. She comes over to my bed and ticks me in. "What's with the tears" she says in an angry voice. "n-nothing" i stutter out. "go to sleep then" my mom says walking out. I cry silently into my pillow. What did i do? No goodnight, no kiss, no hug.

I woke up and got out of bed and went straight to my moms room maybe saying sorry with make her feel better maybe she is just stressed. I walk to her room seeing she isn't there. I walk down stairs and my next door neighbours are down the having a cup of coffee. "where's my mama" i ask them. "She has gone to film she will be gone for a few weeks but we will be here to look after you" they say.

*present day*
I arrive back at home and i am relieved that my mom isn't back yet. I quickly tidy my little mess from this morning. Before heading up stairs for a shower, I come out the shower to hear the front door open. I realise my moms now home. "im back" my mom shouts up the stairs. I just ignore her knowing she dosnt care if i'm here or not. I sit on my bed infront of my mirror doing to french plaits in my hair. My mom then walks throught the door. "hi baby" my moms says to me.

Scarlett's POV:
"Hi baby" i say walking into my daughters room. She was sat there doing her hair. "hi" she says completely focused on her hair not even looking at me. I knew something was up becasue normally when i arrive home she wouldnt leave me alone and clung onto me for about a week. I sit on her bed while she does her hair. "So did you have fun" i ask her trying to get a conversation. "i guess" she says still not looking at me. "y/n" "what" she says still not even focused on me. "what's wrong" "nothing why" "you just normally cling onto me when i arrive home" i tell her. She finshed her hair and stands up. "well how times have changed" she says before walking out and down to the kitchen. I follow her, "what have i done y/n?" i ask her. "ah yes what have you done mom i wonder" she says drinking a glass of water. "y/n what are you on about" i ask her very confused. She laughs a little before telling me "mom listen you have been gone for phft 4 months maybe 5, not one text not one call, their was no "are you okay" or "just checking if your alright" no you where to busy to even acknowledge your own daughter! Ever since i was young" she cuts of before tearing up and walking to me. "you would n-never pay attention to me it was always "go away" or "go play somewhere else" you have technically abandoned me mom. I have been on my own for months, months without you and you expect to come home to me hugging you and telling you about how happy i am, well no i can't do that i am so lost and so alone you don't even notice becasue your to busy bothered about your career. What about me?" she cuts of again. "W-What about me" she says sobbing now. "y/n-" "you know what, save it i don't wanna hear it" She says before walking up to her room. I sit down and realise what i have done, i have been so bothered about myself that i have paid no attention to her my own daughter.

It's been a few hours it's now 9pm. Y/n has stayed in her room all night. I walk upstairs and peek through y/n's door. She's asleep cuddled up to her tiny teddy bear i got her for her 3rd birthday, she's always kept it. I walk in and notice her room is a mess, paper everywhere, clothes everywhere. I walk over to her and sit beside her bed, i notice the tear stains on her cheeks. I put my hand on her head and start stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry baby, i'm so sorry i havnt been here for you, i have screwed up so much and you'll probably never forgive me but i understand i really do. I just want you to know i'm sorry" i say before kissing her forehead and walking out the door.

I'm sag in bed about to drift off when i feel i dip in my bed behind me. I turn over to see my daughter laying next to me. She looks at me and then just hugs me and put her head below my neck. "I'm so sorr-" "i know you are i heard you, and i forgive you" Y/n's says cutting me off. "what" i say confused. "i forgive you mommy". she whisperes to me. I kiss her forehead. "I love you so so much y/n baby" "i love you too mama" y/n says before drifting of into sleep.
♥︎
words: 1435

                                 ♥︎words: 1435

(30/11/21)