Chapter 37.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Life is shit, Hedwig." Could be heard through the dark room.

There in the bed laid a handsome young boy, while ruffling through his already messy dark hair. He could only sigh out, as he didn't get a reply from the already fast asleep owl.

'Godric, life really sucks..' Harry thought with a pout.

He didn't hear from his friends all summer except for a letter from Hermione and a magically enchanted post card from the Weasley's in Egypt. Ron had also called his house, but because he didn't know how 'fellytones' worked he just screamed into the phone, which made his uncle Vernon, who had answered the phone, even more furious. No calls were made after that, well at least not from people Harry cared about.

Especially from his tall Hufflepuff friend, that had promised to call him. He was disappointed, that there was no squeak from her or even a letter.

"Why didn't you write or call me all summer, Y/n..?" Harry mumbled into his pillow, as he thought about the tall Hufflepuff, that managed to make his heart flutter just by thinking about her.

What he didn't know, was that Y/n wrote him. A lot actually.

As Harry was still mopping around in his bed, his aunt came into the room after knocking. She didn't really wait for an answer, but he still appreciated that she tried to make it seem like she asked to be let in.

"Harry! You need to get ready, your girlfriend said that she would come here to visit!" The woman told the confused teenager.

"Who?" He asked her, perplexed on why his aunt let him hangout with someone, that was apparently his girlfriend.

"Y/n! She has been calling all summer and writing you letters, I put them all on your desk." She told him, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, before pointing at his desk. Where he just now realized was a big pile of letters.. How the hell did he not see them earlier?

"W-wait! She has been calling??" He asked excitedly, which surprised his aunt.

"Well.. Yes. She Called almost everyday and we chatted for at least half an hour!" Petunia told him, before gasping. "Don't tell me, that you thought she forgot about you, you ungrateful brat!"

"Why didn't you tell me when she called?!" He asked a little outraged, but immediately tried to be a little politer. "I mean.. Why have I not heard of her calling?"