Chapter 11

Beautiful mistakes~ Maroon 5

Sofias POV:

"Says the person who fucked her boss and is currently willingly sleeping in his bed." He said. What the fuck is wrong with this guy.

"Well I'm not here by choice." I stated.

"Hey I didn't force you or drag you here." He said calmly.

"Huh? You didn't force me? You literally dragged me here." I tell him. I then feel his fingers making their way to my pussy again and this time his quick to act on grabbing my hands and pinning them behind me before I could protest.

I start to moan. "Well you could have removed my hand, but you didn't so it just proves that you like it when I touch you." He said with a smirk. Wow this guy knows how to kill a mood.

I just stared at him too tired to reply. I start to grind on his fingers as he fingers me faster. Just as I was about to cum he stops.

"What the fuck Lorenzo!" I scream.

"I'm sleeping goodnight." He starts facing the opposite side of me and laying down.

"Oh so now you doing me dirty." I said.

"I don't know what you talking about." He says.

"Lorenzo you just fingered me and left me just as I was about to cum." I told him.

"And your point is?" He he shrugged.

"You know what never mind I'm going to my room." I said getting out of his bed and walked towards the door. I then tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Lorenzo where are your keys?" I asked even though I know that it's useless asking him because he won't tell me.

"I don't know." He answered. See I told you he wont tell me. Great now I'm even talking to my self.

"Uhgg why you like this." I said.

"I dunno, but it's probably my genes they very good. We should have kids together they would be cute like their father." He states. And boy was I blushing thank goodness it's dark and I'm far from him.

"Lorenzo you a pandemic." I state then go to his bathroom and lock the door. I then sit down on the toilet and finish watching behind her eyes on Netflix. I hear a knock and I know it's Lorenzo so I ignore it and put on my EarPods and remove background sounds.

About 10mins later.....

The sent of his cologne becomes very strong and I look up and his see hazel eyes staring at me. I then see his mouth moving I ignore him since I don't hear anything due to my EarPods, but he doesn't know that because my Afro is covering them.

Lorenzo then pulls my phone away from my hands and I stand up from the toilet and remove one EarPod.

"What the fuck Lorenzo, return my phone." I say reaching out my hand for it.

"Nope." He answered.

"Nope?" I ask unsure.

"Yes nope. Now stop being dramatic and let's go and sleep." He said.

I decided to go to his room willingly, because I know if I didn't I was still gonna end up in his bedroom. When he got in bed he lay down next to me and finished off where he left and did a lot more things till we were both tired.

The following morning around 8am

I wake up naked tangled to to someone when I open my eyes I see Lorenzos huge body naked next to me shielding me. I then look at him and smile.