twenty seven.

deadly games❝confrontation❞

deadly games
confrontation

  "ALL OF THEM ARE NUTS." Kuina said while watching the monitors that showed how the militants were killing every single member of the Beach.

  Her and Chishiya were looking at the screens for a while. It was Chishiya's idea, since it was a very good hiding place. But the truth was that he wanted to check on the cameras if you were alright and unharmed. However, he wouldn't say that to Kuina. Or to himself.

  "How unpleasant." Chishiya said while leaning on a table. "Why would they go so far just to survive?"

  "There's no way they'll find the witch like this!" Kuina said outraged.

  "The witch could be you, Kuina." Chishiya said, knowing that it wasn't her. He just wanted to see how she'd react to him saying that. Kuina turned her head to him, unbothered.

  "The same goes for you." her answer received his usual smirk.

  Kuina leaned closer to a part of the screen, to see if she was really looking at Ann searching desperately for something. While Kuina was looking at that, Chishiya finally spotted you on one of the cameras. He saw you talking to four other people. Chishiya recognized Usagi, Asahi and Tatta, but the shirtless guy was unknown. Chishiya's eyes slightly narrowed at the sight of your flirtatious smile. The thought of you flirting with someone else pissed him off, but he brought it to himself.

  "You deserve that, you know? Maybe that will make you realize what an asshole you were and that you lost her for real this time." Kuina saw where Chishiya was looking at, and gave him a piece of her mind.

  "We would've never worked out, anyway. I need to go somewhere." Chishiya tried to get away from this uncomfortable situation. He knew exactly where to go and who to look for. Chishiya wanted to get rid of him once and for all.

♤ ♧ ♡ ♢

  You, Usagi, Asahi, Tatta and the shirtless guy — who's name was apparently Joe and made you lose all interest — were searching room by room to find Arisu. You knew you couldn't complete this game without him. Even though you already had a few thoughts about who the witch might be, Arisu's mind was the only thing capable of confirming your ideas. You and him always made a great team.

  You split up, to search the rooms faster. Joe was searching alone, Usagi and Asahi were searching together, and you helped Tatta.

  "So who do you think the witch is?" you tried to come up with a conversation.

  "I have no idea, but you seem to have a suspicion." Tatta answered and you nodded.

  "I'm not entirely sure, though... I might be wrong, but they weren't specific about the status of the witch."

  "I'll pretend like I understood what you just said." Tatta spoke. You couldn't debate that subject anymore, because of some shouts that started to be heard from the hallways. You and Tatta went out of the room to see what was going on.